Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Pogba Said About Mourinho's Tactics After Tottenham Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Pogba Said About Mourinho's Tactics After Tottenham Win (761 Views)

Arsenal Fans Mob Aubameyang Lamboghini After Tottenham Win (Photos, Video) / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield / Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Pogba Said About Mourinho's Tactics After Tottenham Win by bayomillz14: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Paul Pogba says he is enjoying the system used by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after admitting the previous one under Jose Mourinho was "difficult".

Pogba has scored four Premier League goals in six games since Solskjaer took charge at Manchester United - one more than the rest of the season under Mourinho - and was denied on several occasions by Hugo Lloris during the 1-0 win.

The France international says he is happy with the current tactics adopted by the caretaker manager and concedes that defending is not always his forte.

"I'm enjoying playing football. It was difficult in the system (under Mourinho), the tactics we used to play. I like to be more attacking, pressing, play high, Pogba said.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/sports/football/article/what-pogba-said-about-mourinhos-tactics-after-tottenham-win/
Re: What Pogba Said About Mourinho's Tactics After Tottenham Win by Caseless: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2019
I just want to see that deadbrain who said on that thread where man U won their first game under Ole solkjaer and where he said: Pogba played his heart out just to prove maurinho is the problem, but he can't replicate such performance in subsequent games. The guy has been disgraced by pogba and, it's painful I can't recall his moniker to bring him here

(1) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Threatend To Leave Madrid During Clash With Club President / Cristiano Ronaldo's Partner Georgina Shows Off Large Back Side In A Gym / Manchester United Pull Out Of Dybala-lukaku Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.