Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) (33842 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by kingstarz: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
U be MUGU

directorXixXICK:
Why can't one of them just sacrifice his height for the other?
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Rextizzle(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
sinaj:
Small but mighty
That small man dick go destroy your pvssy, btw are you not the one I saw in oruma market yesterday in PH
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by deltateam: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
I heard Aki divorced his wife because he couldn't satisfy her.
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
No matter how tiny a guy is, if he has money he will control other men. See those scrubs grin
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by owowa145(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Cyoung4real:
The young shall grow is not for Aki and Pawpaw. Meanwhile, I met a female soldier online. We quarreled
and I even insulted her, but now we have
settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit
her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her
���������
It's alright, wish u sound nite at the military cell.
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by zicocards(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
I pity you in advance. Good luck

Cyoung4real:
The young shall grow is not for Aki and Pawpaw. Meanwhile, I met a female soldier online. We quarreled
���������
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by tfash96(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Cyoung4real:
���������
so make I dey dance shakushaku kos of ur soldier bae
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by samsam2019: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
They seem to have grown taller ooo
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by tfash96(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
If dem stand on each other se dem go reach Odunlade Adekola shoulder sha.2 be frank I like them sha..up Osita and Chinedu!!!
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by eaddyboy: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Cyoung4real:
���������

I'm wailing for you in advance

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
owowa145:

It's alright, wish u sound nite at the military cell.

Wetin i dey gi find for cell when she already told me that i will sleep in her room.
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
eaddyboy:

I'm wailing for you in advance

Why? Is it wrong to visit a female soldier?
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
tfash96:
so make I dey dance shakushaku kos of ur soldier bae

Come make we follow go visit her nah

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Cyoung4real:
���������
. angry grin grin anyway, you're OYO
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by eaddyboy: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Cyoung4real:

Why? Is it wrong to visit a female soldier?

I'm not saying it's wrong but you better not open a thread about the negative aftermath of the encounter... Goodluck!
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by wizod(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Robnectar:
are u d real owner of those axx
poor man wit poor reasoning

1 Like

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by sammy99(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Two are better dan one cos dey av a good reward for der labour

ur sucess was as a result of d combination of ur talents which u av put to work and dat has brought out d greatness in u two.

Truly,u pple are a gift to d nollywood industry.
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by tfash96(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Cyoung4real:

Come make we follow go visit her nah
Me no ready 2 sleep guard room if u don ready
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Slimguy0(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Nollywood comic actors Aki and Pawpaw shares cute picture together as their fans decided to pose with them for a selfie.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/aki-and-pawpaw-hangs-out-together-photo

Low-key Stupendous Money Bags .... I hail
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Little bosses smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.