Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Got Admission In The Uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Admission In The Uk (1223 Views)

How To Get Menial Jobs In The Uk? / Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission / Just Got Admission In Finland, Assistance Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Admission In The Uk by nikebaby(f): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2007
Guys i just got an offer letter from a university in the UK. I know little or nothing about study in the UK. Please I need info on how to go about securing a visa and other things.
Re: Got Admission In The Uk by chubistone: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2007
there are agencies that are give support and advice on these matters, they will make processes all easy for you, i know of one in iKeja (dont have exact address right now), make enquiries, they are in the best position to help with these things.
Re: Got Admission In The Uk by bobbysweet(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
Nike its nice to hear stuffs like that lucky you,have you paid your tution fees?If yes write the school tell them to send you your full admission packages to anable u get ur student visa,at the same time ask the school,what step u should take after recieving your letter.
Then visit the U.K site to know the corrent required documents 4 a student visa.
Re: Got Admission In The Uk by nikebaby(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
Thanks for the info
Re: Got Admission In The Uk by cryster78(f): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2007
hope i am not too late,i handdle immigration matters you can see me in my office but first call me on 08035625919
best wishes,
bar.joan obijiaku

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Result Is Out / Oceanic Bank Test / Re:sterling Bank Test Of 13th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.