Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

"Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim (5827 Views)

Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by GidifeedNews: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim took to her Instagram page to share a photo of herself with caption saying...

Please can someone help me brag about God for a second?
#GloryBetoGod #AToastToLife

And Comedian Bovi took to her comment section with reply saying....

Did you pee on yourself though? And by pee, that's me putting it lightly'' 

I also thought it was a pee until i looked closer and saw it was her hair shadow grin grin grin...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/did-you-pee-on-yourself-comedian-bovi-asks-juliet-ibrahim/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry

Question for the god...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Lassandi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
It is the design to accentuate that region for it to be more noticeable

Highest bidders queue on line to make a bid

4 Likes

Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by ValCon888: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
I can't help you brag about God but i can help you brag about your Camel Toe.

It looks like the confluence between River Niger and River Benue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Rextizz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Her pussy is leaking
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Rednaxelot: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
She is wet!

Like the pouch on her waist has a Love Machine in it.
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
she has got 2 LEFT LEGS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by namo77: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by IjebuWarrior: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na by force for dis chic to display nonsense? angry
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by IjebuWarrior: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Crap! angry
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by earthsync(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Am I supposed to laugh? Buy which kin chicken leg she con get undecided
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Peterdredd(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by NoisyNaybour001(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
someone just said she has 2 left legs..... nairalanders wicked sha ;Dsomeone just said she has 2 lrleft legs..... nairalanders wicked sha..loool
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Rickjordan(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
lmao...comedians say whatever joke n get away with it...but Man Nigerians don't take no jokes anymore cheesy
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Mankosi: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmm. Mehn that girl puss.sy odour no go be here oo
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Na by force for dis chic to display nonsense? angry
We will keep demeaning them.
Let them keep the pictures coming
No RESPECT for them at all

2 Likes

Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Speedyconnect15: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2019
Mankosi:
Hair shadow bro.

That girl is fine. Even in the usa she will still be fine shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by Maxcollins042(m): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Mankosi:
Re: "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim by walosky(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2019
So annoying! I zoomed and didnt see any camel toe but pig toe

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (paw Paw) Debunk Rumour Of His Death / Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking / I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.