Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,025 members, 7,849,139 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (26562 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Yewandequeen(f): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Happy birthday maam
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Anikulhapo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Criis:
TY Bello, the land is no more green, everywhere don black.
Black or red?
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by prettyomidan: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Goodluck Jonathan's bae...happy birthday
ha! People sha. Where is this one coming from now?
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by eempire: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I remember when I used to fvck her on top of that piano and cum in her mouth.

See as your brain dey leak sewage! undecided.

Get a life dude and stop littering your
sh!t on cyberspace

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by phranklyn92(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
She is Looking so good for 41.

She inspires my moniker.

Happy birthday beautiful Toyin.

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Barbieperry(f): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Silent achiever
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Itzurboi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Criis:
TY Bello, the land is no more green, everywhere don black.
Louder please, some of us dey backseat.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
Nigerian Singer and Photographer who is first popular for the song "The Land is Green" clocks 41 years old today, she wrote this on her Instagram Page...

"14-41-14... this is. Special day for me really .. 14 years of love .. 41 years of life and another reminder that 14 days after is perfect. Even I came 14 days late .. but it wasnt late at all.. it was perfect timing ..my mum was at the hospital to have me in the 31st of December.. 41 years later I gave my self a deadline of 31st December 2018 to finish work on the project with@tope_alabi_ .. I did EVERYTHING .. sleeping and average of less than 2 hrs a day ... pouring in everything. .. pushing everyone on the music production to the max ( sorry guys�) .. today on this 14th its all done .. I did my final tweeking .. I’m looking at the body of work and all I feel is gratitude. This is by far the most important album I’ve ever produced .. 17 songs .. gifted like fresh bread of heaven . We literally worked on each song in awe an wonder of His song and the depth of the beautiful @tope_alabi_ . This is God’s present to me .. THE SPIRIT OF LIGHT .. out this week. #happybirthdaytome"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/tybello-clocks-41-today-happy-birthday.html

BETWEEN TY BELLO AND TY DANJUMA!
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Timagex(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
She have hold
old ya English fest.... undecided
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by jibrilELsudan: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
folake4u:

See as your brain dey leak sewage! undecided.

Get a life dude and stop littering your
sh!t on cyberspace

I know you want me to litter my hot cum all over your boobies.

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by clems88(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:
Those boys are cute.
yea just like our future kids.
Let's go to d oza room grin
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
She has been off the scene.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Saintsami(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Am your biggest fan. much love
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by InMyOpinion(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I remember when I used to fvck her on top of that piano and cum in her mouth.
Then you woke up from your dream..sorry bro
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by LINTUNE(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Awe.. This is so cute.. God bless me with this kind of woman

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by greggng: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
She is from a decent home. I envy her family. Although her father died, her mum is a strong woman with a caring and kind heart irrespective of whom you are , she will welcome you. Infact, I had my best Xmas in their home at shagari estate. Serve yourself is the policy their.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Marotzke(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
So where is the Husband ; Barrister Bello k.
Dem no dey showcase am?
Haba. Not as if he is a dwarf ,ugly and uneducated.
The guy is tall ,handsome and a lawyer to the boot.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
see nice complexion
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by kenoz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
HBD to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.