Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Wap Site Directory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wap Site Directory (2128 Views)

MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wap Site Directory by SIBLI06(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2006
A big thanks to nairaland, with all your post's I have eventually set up my internet connection, well I say it's set up. I can browse on the vmobile CSD, when I change to the GPRS setting it appears to be searching, after about 40 secs it displays a message that the wap gateway settings are wrong (Should not be as i've checked with posts on nairaland). I presume that it is due to no GPRS being available in my area of Lagos.

Can anyone advise, I have tried the GPRS setting in Omole Phase 2 Lagos (Home) and Nigerdock (Work) but no joy. Is the GPRS system still up and running?

Anyway!! My main reason of posting is that now I can browse i think it would be a good idea for people to list their favorite wap sites they use, let's get a directory going.

Please list your favorite wap sites including why you like them.

Seun - Good work keep it up!!!

I will post my favorites later today!!
Re: Wap Site Directory by Freewilly(f): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2006
Do you really want to know my favorite web site, it's very bad and has a lot of explicit pictures
Re: Wap Site Directory by SIBLI06(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2006
I don't want it but if you want to be the first in the directory, GO AHEAD wink
Re: Wap Site Directory by Seun(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2006
wap.nairaland.com is obviously my favorite WAP site! cheesy
Re: Wap Site Directory by mikebuddy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2006
prodigits.co.uk best site i guess.
Re: Wap Site Directory by spikedcylinder: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2006
Please o people.Am i the only one having problems with getting wap on my phone?
I use nokia 7610 and each time i send wapcsd to 184 or even mmscsd2 to 184 i get a message asking me to clicck on "options" and then click on "save".I do that immediately,without logging out of the configuration message but when i try to send the first mandatory mms my phone tells me i dont have access points and some other blah blah bulshite!Can someone put me though please?
Re: Wap Site Directory by Aproffie: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2006
Please o people.I wonder if am the only one having problems with getting wap on my phone?
I use samsung D500. i sent wapgprs to 184 or even mmsgprs to 184 i got no useful reply.
Can anyone pls post d manual settings........thanks
Re: Wap Site Directory by mikebuddy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2006
What network are you two using?...u might just do it manually.
Re: Wap Site Directory by murphite(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2006
HI FORUM ANYONE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THEIR VACTIVE SHOULD GO TO THE NEAREST VMOBILE SHOP (VSHOP) FOR ASSISTANCE.I WAS ONCE IN U PEOPLE SHOE BUT NOW I CAN BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH MY PHONE. TO D MAIN TOPIC MY FAVORITY SITE IS ........NOT GOOD TO DISCUSS ON THIS FORUM, I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND,IF SO THANKS
Re: Wap Site Directory by Seun(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2006
Re: Wap Site Directory by mikebuddy(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2006
Yeah shops help u too.MTN,GLO and V shops r easy to see.
Re: Wap Site Directory by Emeka72(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
^ Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Glo 4gb Trick.. / How To Get Eligible For Airtel Android 1+1 Plans / Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.