Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

#10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars (51609 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
oluphunmy:

So it’s u huh
it's called multiple visa entry on nairaland baby
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Enemyofpeace: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Omudia11:
Your mother's own that doesn't ooze like deadbody is she up to 0.9% of Linda Ikeji??
With her pusssssy oozing out like a dead body

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Enemyofpeace: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
tfash96:
which other room? grin grin ;Dbe specific bro
room of comfuck
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by tfash96(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
room of comfuck
wawu..hope she satisfy u wella sha
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Elxandre(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lmao.
This is retarded.
She must be a detestable person to relate with.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
I can forget that 2008 pix I was a fan back then.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:
How is this news sad

Entertainment bloggers this one is for you. I have to derail a bit.

An Open Letter To Entertainment Bloggers

Dear Entertainment Bloggers,

This is 2019 and you people should stop posting unnecessary content as news. I wonder how the international community looks at the kind of content you people post.

If Davido takes a selfie in the toilet, you take it as a headline. If DJ Cuppy posts about eating Amala you post it as a headline. If Wizkid takes a dump it's headlines. Like what in the world do you think you're doing?

Are you out of content?

Can't you see how TMZ operates in the US.

You can rip stuff off celebrities social media pages but add something to it and make sure it's worth making a headline.

The media now seems like it revolves around every celeb. All their Instagram updates are turned into a blog post.

I know many Nigerian may not complain because they're getting used to the mediocrity you guys do all in the name of blogging but to be honest most of you are disgracing bloggers globally all in the name of looking for traffic.

Maybe government should enforce licenses on entertainment bloggers here so not every dick and harry wakes up and tags himself a blogger or probably a regulatory body to handle all the rubbish you post on a daily basis.

Call this a rant or shots fired but you guys need to sit up and stop making our entertainment content revolve around every single update from a celeb page.

You want to give us original content, post about things that happen behind the scenes, scandals and exclusive content and watch your blog stand out.

Copy content from these celebrity pages and remain a needle in a hay sack.

This is 2k19. Sit Up or keep struggling
Preach! Shout it from the rooftops
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by IamJames: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Vornic:
Na her own go dey different, everybody dey post one picture from ten years ago with one from today she dey post pictures of 10,8,6,4 years ago with all her cars those years, wetin dey worry dis ikeji sisters sef? E be like say attention seeking dey their bloodline. Una don see why Mr Jeremi dey run for him dear life

Why e dey pain you na? Go post your own.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Edojoma(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
I no say Na only ur own go dey different,,, ten yrs challenge,, u don turn am to anoda tin

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Medunah: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Larryslim:

Instead of hating,you too pray that in the next ten years,you should show off your cars,houses and others..
Everyone's showing how they've grown in 10years,so what's bad if she shows off her cars??..
Oh please, linda has always been a show off.....is she the only celebrity that changed cars within those 10 Yrs?
It's a picture challenge, no one asked to see her cars.
Everything is about her money.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by DonX001: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:
How is this news sad

Entertainment bloggers this one is for you. I have to derail a bit.

An Open Letter To Entertainment Bloggers

Dear Entertainment Bloggers,

This is 2019 and you people should stop posting unnecessary content as news. I wonder how the international community looks at the kind of content you people post.

If Davido takes a selfie in the toilet, you take it as a headline. If DJ Cuppy posts about eating Amala you post it as a headline. If Wizkid takes a dump it's headlines. Like what in the world do you think you're doing?

Are you out of content?

Can't you see how TMZ operates in the US.

You can rip stuff off celebrities social media pages but add something to it and make sure it's worth making a headline.

The media now seems like it revolves around every celeb. All their Instagram updates are turned into a blog post.

I know many Nigerian may not complain because they're getting used to the mediocrity you guys do all in the name of blogging but to be honest most of you are disgracing bloggers globally all in the name of looking for traffic.

Maybe government should enforce licenses on entertainment bloggers here so not every dick and harry wakes up and tags himself a blogger or probably a regulatory body to handle all the rubbish you post on a daily basis.

Call this a rant or shots fired but you guys need to sit up and stop making our entertainment content revolve around every single update from a celeb page.

You want to give us original content, post about things that happen behind the scenes, scandals and exclusive content and watch your blog stand out.

Copy content from these celebrity pages and remain a needle in a hay sack.

This is 2k19. Sit Up or keep struggling

Exactly!!! Tell them!!
And the very worst part is...Nairaland now amplifies the bullshit 10x.
A re*tarded blogger posts a re*tarded article on Nairaland about Davido/Wizkid in the toilet or some other crap, and a doubly re*tarded Mod will now move it to the front page.

No wonder Nairaland's reputation has gone from being the central meeting point of the intelligentsia in Nigeria, to being the refuse dumpsite of Nigerian media.
So much trash everywhere.... angry angry angry

And Seun has refused to do anything about it, all in the name of looking for traffic. It's sad.
Someone should start another forum for sensible people....maybe i will this year or next.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Shugargal(f): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Abeg aunt Linda, that 2008 car still de? I no mind you use am do happy new year for your small sis.and God go bless you more. make una stop all these hate speech ,that's celebrity life for you.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Shugargal(f): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
And by the way who started all these 10years whatever sef? I think that una go de use am run our MB down cuz I must wanna open.. anyway nobi by force
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by duduade: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Vornic:
Na her own go dey different, everybody dey post one picture from ten years ago with one from today she dey post pictures of 10,8,6,4 years ago with all her cars those years, wetin dey worry dis ikeji sisters sef? E be like say attention seeking dey their bloodline. Una don see why Mr Jeremi dey run for him dear life

No mind am with her low self esteem

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Larryslim(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Medunah:

Oh please, linda has always been a show off.....is she the only celebrity that changed cars within those 10 Yrs?
It's a picture challenge, no one asked to see her cars.
Everything is about her money.
If i want to show my past 10years and i decide to show my cars with it??
Is there anything bad in that?
Nawa for una mentality o
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Grupo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Vornic:

Hahahaha. Fela called people like that "opposite people."

Everyone dey walk, dem dey run.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
goaldynboy:
Zombie!!
Trending is not a new thing to Linda Ikeji!
She decides when and when not to trend!!

Hello? Zombie? Wake up.

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Wuraolaa(f): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
#10yearschallenge

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by 1Sharon(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
getting a car iz no big deal
why do they always see it as an achievement
it wud be later sold off as scrap price
shez always passing wrng message
bich

That is how black ppl are

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by AreaFada2: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Na wa.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by AreaFada2: 2:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Wuraolaa:
#10yearschallenge

Nice pics.

But honestly your natural pic of 10 years ago is way hotter. Nice ebony skin.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by AreaFada2: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Wuraolaa:
#10yearschallenge

Nice pics.

But honestly your natural pic (cool hairstyle) of 10 years ago is way hotter. Nice ebony skin.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2019
chiochio1:
language of the shameless lazy youths...work and make meaningful things out your life

and what have you made out of yours. Na nairaland you dey make mouth. Broke idiot.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by opribo(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2019
I feel so much for this lady, having worked so hard to attain the height she got to without any known man associated with her success and no scandals all through.

Only to now fall so cheaply into the wrong hands of an irresponsible man who cannot be man enough to take responsibility for his actions. I can only imagine all she has sacrificed both bodily, financially, spiritually and every wise only to be publicly denied, disgraced and treated like a cheap LovePeddler by a man not known before.

Well it's either greed that pushed her to such a man. Now I read that the so called man is shamelessly dating a divorcee with children. Kai, some ladies have suffered.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Emerald94(f): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2019
check out that 2008....she was so pretty..gosh
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Baby girl kiss
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Epifanio(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2019
goaldynboy:

I stopped eating your yeroba sister'ss food;
Because their pussy smells like dead rat!!
Even 1000kg carbide cannot neutralize the ooooooooozing Odoooourr!!

But that guy is right though, Her pussy stinks like rotten corpse.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars by Ayt27(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
@Naijatech guy
It’s even annoying more when Nairaland mods push it to front page. A forum where great minds are suppose to interact and rub minds has been reduced to the next instagram post of mediocrity by fellows who claim to be artists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / Gbenga Adewusi Under Fire For Promoting Moji Olaiya’s ‘Canada To Grave’ Movie / Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.