Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

AMAZON Kindle Direct Publishing Keyword Inspection & Research Secret for Authors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMAZON Kindle Direct Publishing Keyword Inspection & Research Secret for Authors (238 Views)

How To Buy An Ebook On Amazon In Nigeria — Kindle Direct Publishing [Picture] / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMAZON Kindle Direct Publishing Keyword Inspection & Research Secret for Authors by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
What you're about to read may not be good for your health, but it has changed people's bank account for good and it's your turn.

I have found lots of secrets which don't exist online—you'll be dazzled when you hear most of them.

By God's grace, they will be revealed as the spirit directs.

I need to correct something about keyword research.

We "all" talk about keyword research and how it's one of the keys to success in indie book publishing, but there is something missing.

Guess what it is? It's KI. "What is KI?" you asked. Take it easy, I'll explain, trust me.

So, after my years of demystifying keywords starting from my 2016 SEO mastery journey, I decided to look into Amazon keyword but gave up because of other activities. In 2018, I started again and finally reinvented the process. In 2019, everything was finalized. Nothing good comes easily.

So, KI is Keyword Inspection.

"Sir, what is Amazon keyword inspection?" you asked.

"It's a process of gathering all the long-tail keywords buyers search on Amazon into a concise database for an overview and analysis of buyers' needs to enable an author know how to prioritize the solution he provides based on high search volume, less competition, profitability, and amount of hungry buyers.

If you're serious about this business, before you do KR, keyword research, do KI, keyword inspection first.

Note: Keyword Inspection is time-consuming and appears difficult while keyword research is easy.

The difference between keyword inspection and keyword research is the word: broad.

In keyword inspection, you're looking into the bigger picture of what everyone (nonfiction buyers) is/are searching for without any aim of writing a book on them, but to peep into ALL buyers' brain and see what they secretly need a solution on.

On the other hand, keyword research is when you finally choose a profitable niche or sub-niche from your keyword inspection database and want to write a book on it.

At this time, you already have all the variations of long-tail keywords buyers are searching on that niche.

With keyword research, all you need to do is to double-check to see if buyers are still using those phrases or sentences and also to see if a new synonym or phrase relating to that niche has emerged since your last inspection.

If you want to write a book on "How to play the piano," you already have at least, 20+ ways buyers search for it—you're already in your buyers' head before you even start a book or keyword research.

This is similar to the way God oversees everyone from heaven.

You're all alone in your room with your phone and the next thing on your mind is to search for is an x-rated material. Guess what? God already knows the exact naughty keywords you're about to type. Am I communicating?

In your case and with keyword inspection, you oversee every buyer from the database of your previous inspection.

From here, you can monitor new and trending phrases or sentences to know the new fad in town. With this, you'll have an unfair advantage over your competitors and deliver what the buyers truly want.

To make your life easy for you, you don't even need to write, but outsource the writing. There are too many freelancing sites to help you with that. A simple Google search is all you need. For now, let end it here and continue another day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed / Any Jumia Vendor Here / Data On Nigerian Businesess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.