Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) (1523 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Batch Admissions List Out! / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out / University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) by chrisbun: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
those who participated in the first interactive session are to check for thier names on the admission list on the university website,  the list was released yesterday. there are other relevant information pertaining the admission procedure on the school site. are you confused? reach 080six94244two4.
Re: U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) by bayonle1(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2010
thank you
Re: U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) by adebayo201: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2010
chrisbun:

those who participated in the first interactive session are to check for thier names on the admission list on the university website,  the list was released yesterday. there are other relevant information pertaining the admission procedure on the school site. are you confused? reach 080six94244two4.

man u can do more than this angry angry tongue embarassed
Re: U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice) by nkenta(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2010
WARNING!
xtianrOyal IS A SCAMMER PLESE IGNORE HIM.
HE'S AN ONLINE THIEF.
DONT CALL ANY MR BOLA AKINGBADE THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON

(1) (Reply)

Food Science & Tech (esut Supplementary List) / Names Of Plants Used In Curing Cough, Skin Rashes, Diarrhea & Malaria / Gateway Poly Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.