Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) (55176 Views)

'June' The Movie: Vector's Kissing Scene Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by anjola18: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2019
i see a whole lot of difference grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Not impressed.
Are these girls adopted or something sad
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by mozona(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2019
she is still pretty

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Kingbookies: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2019
She is Demm ugly grin
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Larrymaxy(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2019
dominique:
I can't wait for this throwback challenge rubbish to be over

your life so boring
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Kingoftime50: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
please someone should post a throw back picture of Nigeria 2009 and Nigeria of 2019, I just want to observe something

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Fake she suppose dey suck breast 10yrs ago
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by driand(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Transformation from bad to worst DJ... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
She was beautiful then and she is beautiful now.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by zolajpower: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
This are @cuppy online / internet beggars and or toasters, who she has refused their bambee and advances in the past . Buh used the 10 years throw back picture challenge to get back at her grin. She should have known dis was coming grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by David160(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Chai... She no fine o
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by PStacks(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2019
The Vanity in the #10YearChallenge
By OMA | 15-01-2019 | Showbiz |

10 years to show off or to Reminisce
10yc.jpg
Who ever brought the idea of that trending 10 year challenge perhaps should just have gone a step further with his creativity cos all I saw was vanity.

How do you begin to explain especially when all of our celebrities ceased the moment to show off uncharitable characteristics.

Shamelessly ooo! You would see someone 10 years ago that was visibly and audibly dark in complexion all of a sudden has turned fair like snow white.

Bleaching experts. Bleaching cream must have sold in the last ten years of your life.

You see ugly Bobrisky today how cute he was 10 years ago as a level headed boy whom apparently had missed the right turn on his journey to life to become a girl.

You see people who were slim 10 years ago only to have grown fat and ugly and out of shape and instead of them to think where they went wrong or where they can make amends they throw their dirty linen in cyber space all over social media. Jeez! I cant deal.

How about a challenge on how you have impacted the immediate environment around you?

How about a challenge on how the society has become a better place cos of your activities in the last 10 years.

How about a 10 year challenge of your bank account?

So disgusting you would see single ladies that has grown out of shape owing to indiscriminate sex still flaunting their ugly bodies and throwing it in our faces.

How about Eniola Badmus. 10 years ago as round as a ball. 10 years later still fat like kilode. Cant you challenge yourself to exercise and diet and stuffs.

Check out Peter of P-Square, Fresh cream dude claiming he looked like Usher.

Don Jazzy, omo nna that came to lagos to hustle, choping artist under his marvin record label has grown so fat. Nawa..

Let it be known the 10 year challenge didn't freak all us out.

As for people with dark skins 10 years ago, Toke Makinwa them and co, Hope your skins dont fall off 10 years coming.

As for the fat orobo's. We pray you find a better challenge 10 years coming to eat less, exercise and work out more. Obesity is real oo.

OMA cares thats why all these has been put here on omascope.com for you to have a rethink.

https://www.omascope.com/showbiz/the-vanity-in-the-10yearchallenge
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Desword(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2019
smiley smiley

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Tomide007: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:
I have noticed people hate this lady a lot, is it jealousy or what? She doesn't form, and always cheerful from her pic and video but anytime I read comments about her is more of negativity na she say make una papa non get money ?
Poor people are very jealous....... She's living the kind of life they wish they live...and the fact that she was born into it makes them jealous.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Sagewilliam(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2019
That is a result of change and modernisation. To cuppy this face press 1.
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:
I have noticed people hate this lady a lot, is it jealousy or what? She doesn't form, and always cheerful from her pic and video but anytime I read comments about her is more of negativity na she say make una papa non get money ?

Some people gat no joygrin They wish everyone to be on their level

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Tomide007:

Poor people are very jealous....... She's living the kind of life they wish they live...and the fact that she was born into it makes them jealous.
U have nailed it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by akinszz: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:
me like d girl well well grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by MezieFresh: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Are you an entrepreneur? get your unique logos to speak for you smiley

Bro...

I think you should go back to the drawing table.. And learn this trade more.. Before going commercial..

It will do you more good and help the respect of the industry!

Respect!
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by JayGraphics(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Without talent she is Pepsi ambassador.
As you said without talent but she is showcasing something. A female DJ.
Known outside this country, stop been a hater,
Celebrate progress.

remedick:
Lol... the lady without talent. She needs to find out where her talent lies, for real.

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by 11doubledee: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:
you are right,probably because her father was one of the topmost beneficiary of the subsidy scam.
Or why do you think he set up farouk Lawan?
Nigerians are smarter now.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by remedick: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2019
JayGraphics:
Without talent she is Pepsi ambassador.
As you said without talent but she is showcasing something. A female DJ.
Known outside this country, stop been a hater,
Celebrate progress.
Well,do you know how she was selected? Get fame and people will eat your shit in this country. It is an African disease. She is lucky her dad has money... that is only thing she has going for her. She is trying too hard to fit in. See, the worse thing that can happen to anyone is not to discover what you are capable of doing. This is where I respect Davido too...may be she should try to get people to write songs for her like davido and co smartly does, at least, that might help a bit.

Take away her dad's money and the family name and you see NOTHING... you dig?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by noblealuu: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:

She's cute in behavior like that in real life. Met her a couple of times. Even few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by remedick: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:
she should discover her talent... Entertainment is not her thing. It is not about money all whatsnot. Only people who lack content talk like you and use lines like "na she make una papa no get money"? bros, woe betide me if I ever look up to family prestige and inheritance... I will complete my late mother's house and still leave the shit behind. Not everybody has wack mentality like you... this is where Padi Adenuga earns my respect forking good...
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2019
remedick:
she should discover her talent... Entertainment is not her thing. It is not about money all whatsnot. Only people who lack content talk like you and use lines like "na she make una papa no get money"? bros, woe betide me if I ever look up to family prestige and inheritance... I will complete my late mother's house and still leave the shit behind. Not everybody has wack mentality like you... this is where Padi Adenuga earns my respect forking good...

Is not her fault her father is rich irrespective on how he made the money. Should she disown her father because his riches were made through subsidy which might not be true? You want to drive her into depression and finally suicide. I like her because she doesn't let words get into her, loves what she does whether done well or not, all that matters is her happiness. Nigerians love to lay their frustrations on anyone who cares to listen. Nobody cares if you build a mansion for your family. I have learned something about life be cheerful, be happy with other people's progress and don't judge.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by remedick: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2019
BiggyB242:

Is not her fault her father is rich irrespective on how he made the money. Should she disown her father because his riches were made through subsidy which might not be true? You want to drive her into depression and finally suicide. I like her because she doesn't let words get into her, loves what she does whether done well or not, all that matters is her happiness. Nigerians love to lay their frustrations on anyone who cares to listen. Nobody cares if you build a mansion for your family. I have learned something about life be cheerful, be happy with other people's progress and don't judge.
so tell someone to be better is trying to drive them into depression? bros, do you encourage mediocrity in your life? na wa o for your kind of mentality...
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by RuggedSniper: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
logtrend52:
Popular Nigerian Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy participates in 10yearChallenge alongside other Celebrities.

Well we all know the internet has never been a friendly place for Cuppy over a long time as she had always got Trolled by Many fans, Just In fans Reacts again after Dj Cuppy participated in the 10yearChallenge.
See Reactions below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/fans-reacts-after-dj-cuppy-participated-in-10-years-challenge-see-reactions/

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
grin... DJ Cuppy's mother is a half-caste[mixed race],
so DJ Cuppy is naturally light herself. The darker picture
taken in 2008 probably has to do with the camera lighting
... and again Nigeria is located in the tropics so sometimes
people have darkened skin but when in an environment
not exposed to the sun, your natural complexion comes
back

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2019
remedick:
so tell someone to be better is trying to drive them into depression? bros, do you encourage mediocrity in your life? na wa o for your kind of mentality...

Davido, Wizkid don't sing any better, lyrically they sing rubbish. So let her be, she's happy in what she does. Mind your business and stop judging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.