Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,702 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) (55175 Views)

'June' The Movie: Vector's Kissing Scene Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
dominique:
I can't wait for this throwback challenge rubbish to be over
you're not alone
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by maidstone: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
jasonguru:
if you are serious about that create a thread for it, or quote them everywhere
I have already done that and they have now promised to satisfy me by delivering a great website. That they have done 93 percent of the work. That they will send me the link this week.

I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
maidstone:

I have already done that and they have now promised to satisfy me by delivering a great website. That they have done 93 percent of the work. That they will send me the link this week.

I'm waiting
have you met them personally to ascertain the level of work done
Re: DJ Cuppy 10 Years Throwback Challenge Got Fans Talking (photos) by tammie24: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2019
BiggyB242:
I have noticed the hatred a lot of people have for DJ Cuppy, is it jealousy? She isn't a proud person, always cheerful looking at her pictures and video, but anytime I read comments on her is just negative vibe all over. Na she say make una papa non get money ?
thumbs up bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.