Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! (4990 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / My Brothers Phone Just Got Stolen, How Can I Track It / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Ayoola10: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good evening everyone, to all engineers on here... My phone TECNO CAMON X got stolen this evening, please help me with how I can tract it, I can't let go of the phone like that, it's just 3weeks old... Any vital information would really go a long way. Thanks

Please don't just view and go
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Offpoint: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ayoola10:
Good evening everyone, to all engineers on here... My phone TECNO CAMON X got stolen this evening, please help me with how I can tract it, I can't let go of the phone like that, it's just 3weeks old... Any vital information would really go a long way. Thanks

Count your lost and move on else Nigerian police go use you chop...
It's gone.

3 Likes

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by OneCorner: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Press track on your pc and input ur serial number
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by hausadreturn(m): 1:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Ayoola10:

The only viable solution is the police. If they can't help, forget it.
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Unfortunately there's little you can do about that now. Do try to install a phone tracking app immediately you get a new phone.

An alternative to find your phone might be calling your network provider, they should be able to help track the last seen location based on the last network mast it was connected to.
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by mrkachi13(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
It's gone
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
The device can be really hard to track but do you have Google "Find my device" enabled on your device.?

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Maro4u(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ayoola10:

Sorry u never hear this song "wattin don lost don lost" just save and buy a new one and move on... U just help another broke ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Canon x should have 'Find
phone' feature if it was on then you can still track it

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by adebowale351: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
d
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by investigator007: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2019
take your phone pack to the nearest sars office,they should be able to track it using the IMEI code.
Ayoola10:

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Ejadike(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:
Unfortunately there's little you can do about that now. Do try to install a phone tracking app immediately you get a new phone.

An alternative to find your phone might be calling your network provider, they should be able to help track the last seen location based on the last network mast it was connected to.
oh! So service providers could help? But I think it has to be with the stolen sim card as well ba?
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Ejadike(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Simran94:
Canon x should have 'Find
phone' feature if it was on then you can still track it
how does he find it as it's stolen?
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ejadike:
how does he find it as it's stolen?
It will track the current location of the phone
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by ZAWs: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Visit the nearest SARS office they will track it for you
Provided there's a proof of ownership
It will cost you a small fee though(around 15-20k)
(But dont worry about the fee.
You'll get back all that you spent if you really want)
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Ejadike(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Simran94:

It will track the current location of the phone
and how does one get access to the location since the device has been stolen? Will one register another number with the find my device app so as to get message or something right?
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by holycrest(f): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
it can be tracked and recovered within 2 weeks as long as u have imei number WhatsApp this number he might be able to help u 08037111012

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Speedyconnect15: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
NaijaTechGuy:

phone tracking app?

formatting no go wipe am?
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by hausadreturn(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ejadike:
and how does one get access to the location since the device has been stolen? Will one register another number with the find my device app so as to get message or something right?
Till further notice, only the police can help if they want to.
Research has been done - if your phone is stolen and it's turned off (because an average thief will turn it off), you can't track it.
If it's on and your data isn't on, you still can't track it. If your data come dey on and you no get mb, same thing.
Therefore it needs to be turned on, with data turned on, and with mb available.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ejadike:
Look for another phone or a laptop and log in "Device manager" or "Find my phone" with the Google account registered on the stolen phone. It is only if you already activated "Find my phone" on the stolen phone, that you will be able to get the location
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by scarycuteface(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Go to https://www.google.com/android/find

Enter the Gmail address and password for the Android that you want to find.
Select your phone. Click your phone's name on the left side of the page. This will prompt Find My Device to begin searching for your Android's location.

Review your phone's location. Once your Android's location is determined, it will display on-screen. If your Android is off or doesn't have a cellular/Wi-Fi connection, its location won't appear.

Lock down your phone if necessary. If you want to prevent your Android's data from being recovered, you can lock it down by doing the following:
- Click LOCK on the left side of the page.
- Enter a password if prompted.
- Enter a message and a recovery phone number if you like.
- Click LOCK when prompted.
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by megafaraday(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mods pls come and help add this guy to the scammers list. He's a chronic thief. The forum needs to be rid of elements like him
Tabaz Tabaz1 Dominique Funlord
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by funlord(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
megafaraday:
Mods pls come and help add this guy to the scammers list. He's a chronic thief. The forum needs to be rid of elements like him
Dominique Funlord

Can you kindly post some evidence regarding who scammed you? Including the phone number and bank account you paid into....
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by megafaraday(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
funlord:

Can you kindly post some evidence regarding who scammed you? Including the phone number and bank account you paid into....

I needed $10 worth of bitcoin and he said he had some for sale. I sent him the Naira equivalence of $11 plus transaction charge. Immediately he received it he blocked me.

Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by funlord(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
megafaraday:

I needed $10 worth of bitcoin and he said he had some for sale. I sent him the Naira equivalence of $11 plus transaction charge. Immediately he received it he blocked me.

What is his profile name and phone number?
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by megafaraday(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
funlord:

What is his profile name and phone number?

0 80 7 611 1125. Ayoola10 is his profile name
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by megafaraday(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Mods pls this guy still hasn't been added to the scammers list. He's a dangerous person on this platform. All evidences have been posted on this thread.
Cc: Tabaz Tabaz1 Mynd44 Funlord Dominique Seun
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by funlord(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2019
megafaraday:
Mods pls this guy still hasn't been added to the scammers list. He's a dangerous person on this platform. All evidences have been posted on this thread.
Cc: Funlord Dominique Seun

His name is on the list..I'm sure Dominique has banned

The thief...he is an old Scammer
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by hausadreturn(m): 2:16am On Jul 31, 2019
funlord:

His name is on the list..I'm sure Dominique has banned

The thief...he is an old Scammer
Hello, Funlord.
I have, for the umpteenth time, tried to reach out to a mod to help fix a particular account of mine.

I have an account with the username as "hausa", but anytime I get a mention it comes from a lot of people that have used "hausa" in their conversations, and it makes no sense.
Sometimes, I get as high as 200 mentions in a day that's unrelated to me. How do I fix this?
Re: My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! by funlord(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2019
hausadreturn:
Hello, Funlord.
I have, for the umpteenth time, tried to reach out to a mod to help fix a particular account of mine.

I have an account with the username as "hausa", but anytime I get a mention it comes from a lot of people that have used "hausa" in their conversations, and it makes no sense.
Sometimes, I get as high as 200 mentions in a day that's unrelated to me. How do I fix this?

You need to create a new account or just use this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Number On Android? / New Opera Mini 4 Beta! / Between Infinix Hot Note X551 And Tecno Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.