Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP (866 Views)

Google Adsense Wahala / Adsense Double Wahala / Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by nerofIo: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2019
I tried applying for AdSense, but it keeps telling me I had already applied for it in the past.

Anyone knows what I should/can do.

I don't remember applying in the past and I don't recognize that email address

Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by emmyw(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2019
nerofIo:
I tried applying for AdSense, but it keeps telling me I had already applied for it in the past.

Anyone knows what I should/can do.

I don't remember applying in the past and I don't recognize that email address
Create A New Family Account With Different Details, Like Your Date Of Birth, Your Address, Especially Your Address, Change It, Remove Every Code On Your Site And Reapply With New Account And New Adsense ads Code On Your Website!

And Finally, Use A Different Device To Login, Stop Using The Same PC Or Phone To Apply, Use A Different One!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by fastseo: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Change your address to another one or the state. Someone used same name and address to sign up so the robot detected it.
Don't forget to get a new email address too and if possible use a VPN (although not necessary)
Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by nerofIo: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2019
I really appreciate. Thanks so much
Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by nerofIo: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
emmyw:
Create A New Family Account With Different Details, Like Your Date Of Birth, Your Address, Especially Your Address, Change It, Remove Every Code On Your Site And Reapply With New Account And New Adsense ads Code On Your Website!

And Finally, Use A Different Device To Login, Stop Using The Same PC Or Phone To Apply, Use A Different One!
Pardon my curiosity pally.

What if I change my Address, what happens when they want to send my PIN to me.
Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by emmyw(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
nerofIo:
Pardon my curiosity pally.

What if I change my Address, what happens when they want to send my PIN to me.
Once Google Approves You, You Can Change It To The Address You Will Use To Receive The PIN.
Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by nerofIo: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
emmyw:
Once Google Approves You, You Can Change It To The Address You Will Use To Receive The PIN.
oh thanks for the head up. Will do that now
Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by sportareaowl: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
emmyw:

hello sir.

I am the OP of this thread, I just wanna confirm if you could help me around with this AdSense of a thing. I know it won't be free.

If yes, how can I contact you
Re: Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP by emmyw(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
sportareaowl:
hello sir.

I am the OP of this thread, I just wanna confirm if you could help me around with this AdSense of a thing. I know it won't be free.

If yes, how can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

Namecheap Funding / Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks / I Need A Guru Who Can Create This P@rn Site For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.