Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks (854 Views)

Please I Was Told By Google My Blog Is Ready For Adsense / How Can I Connect My Adsense To My New Site And Get Verified / How Long Does It Take A New Site To Get Aproved By Google Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by updatedws: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi webmasters

Please help a newbie blogger check if this new website is ready to apply for adsense

Please don't ignore, thanks
www.westernscholars.com
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
updatedws:
Hi webmasters

Please help a newbie blogger check if this new website is ready to apply for adsense

Please don't ignore, thanks
www.westernscholars.com
I don't think Google will approve the account. Buy an old policy adsense on it and enjoy.
I have one if you're interested, message me on Whatsapp 09033012548
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by ogboojiako(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I domt.think google.will approve the account. Buy an old policy adsense on it and enjoy.

Please how and where do i buy an old policy or even a new one?
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
ogboojiako:

Please how and where do i buy an old policy or even a new one?
Contact me for that. I have one for sale.
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by Ujawissy: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I don't think Google will approve the account. Buy an old policy adsense on it and enjoy.
What makes u think Google won't approve the acct,
Pls explain
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ujawissy:

What makes u think Google won't approve the acct,
Pls explain
Google has policies and they are very strict about them.
Some of the policies are that your website must be active for a period of time, you must have not less than a number of visitors and they must have not less than 50 articles on the website and many more.
Unless you get to that bridge and meet those criterias, Google will not consider you for adsense.
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by gurusblogger(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
angry scammers everywhere.
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by Ujawissy: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Google has policies and they are very strict about them.
Some of the policies are that your website must be active for a period of time, you must have not less than a number of visitors and they must have not less than 50 articles on the website and many more.
Unless you get to that bridge and meet those criterias, Google will not consider you for adsense.
Wao thanks, I don't know this before now
Re: Please Help Me Check Is This New Site Is Ready To Apply For Adsense, Thanks by Ujawissy: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
gurusblogger:
angry scammers everywhere.
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

SEO May Be The True Religion Of Our Age / Verify address issue / Wordpress Force Desktop View On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.