Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94970 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zebra543: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2010
people should know beauty pageants really have little to do with beauty; otherwise half these women wont be there! There are alot of things pageants are now representative of, not just physical appearance. i wouldnt say ghanians, nigerians look entirely different tbh
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2010

Beyonce would kill for a Nigerian woman's elegant form that's why she is always dieting but poor thing. And beyonce has an average face Nigerian women are better looking and more elegant.

She is a ghetto man fantasy.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
honerico my dear,I'm not gonna jugde because I'm not better and I think she's brave to be at this stage you know it's easy to say she's ugly or this or that yes I said she's not Halle Berry or Stephanie Oforka but she's not that ugly like people use to point, plus what's "fake" for you please, i really want to understand dear?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2010
Liedetect
making me laugh here, and you're name is something else.
loooooooool grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and that is related to what again?
you don't make any sense. read that again.
i guess
they get bosom jobs in naija

No pretence. You know what I mean.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

No pretence. You know what I mean.
no, i actually dont.
you said you use vaseline intensive care and then gave the name of some afro hair product.
does that make any sense to you?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nayah:

chuqudy that's the point Beauty pageant is not only about beauty nowadays but brains as well, and when you say you a guy you don't need to be beautiful do you think we girls have to be beautiful as well, some girls you 're rating as "ugky" get marry before the "beautiful" ones you see,

Female beauty matters a lot in marriage especially when good character is involved. Moreover, every girl would wants to be beautiful. It is a natural craze in every girl including you.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
hu's d idiot that thinks u have 2 be stick thin and eat once a week 2 maintain it b4 u can be cald burriful. thunder fire him. so women and men are all supposed 2 be a particular shape or size 2 be burrifle shey? olodo
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

no, i actually dont.
you said you use vaseline intensive care and then gave the name of some afro hair product.
does that make any sense to you?

I mean I use vaseline jelly. Tell us your cream.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
CHUQUDY  with all due respect If you knew me you wouldn't say that, beauty is a "craze" of many girls becaue of society as well, magazines, beauty pageant and all this staff make them believe beauty is the thing they have to offer, whereas for me women have dignity, dynamism, pride and good education to offer. My mother use to say a man education an individual but a woman raises a Nation,

I can discuss about this beauty pageant to give my opinion but being tough and rude with a girl who's crown the most beautiful girlof a country, for real people can tell me I'm average or not too beautiful I won't be as upset as if I'm "brainless"
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2010
Liedetect:

Beyonce would kill for a Nigerian woman's elegant form that's why she is always dieting but poor thing. And beyonce has an average face Nigerian women are better looking and more elegant.

She is a ghetto man fantasy.

is beyonce is nt elegant. . . . HU IS?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
BEYONCE is elegant
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nayah:

honerico my dear,I'm not gonna jugde because I'm not better and I think she's brave to be at this stage you know it's easy to say she's ugly or this or that yes I said she's not Halle Berry or Stephanie Oforka but she's not that ugly like people use to point, plus what's "fake" for you please,  i really want to understand dear?

Not that she's ugly, but she's less than average based on the fact that i have seen alot of finer girls than her on the streets of Lagos alone, there are 1000s of girls in Lagos Universities alone finer and more intelligent than this girl, i don't need to listen to her talk because it's not possible to say she got here because she's the only girl in Nigeria who could talk intelligently.

Something must have happened along the line, hehehe, i don't trust the judges and i also know that girl is capable of doing alot of ""things"" just to get there.

All in all, she's already there, so no crying over spilled milk, next time i will talk to my fine girls to go compete  grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
loooool yes honorico let's send yourfine girls over there wink!! I don't know Nigeria so I can not talk about streets or University even though I have a little idea but I get your point now, at least you are not too rude lol,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2010

Joseph6 (m)
is beyonce is nt elegant. . . . HU IS?

beyounce is a  footballer, she is tomboyish and has no elegance. Essentially she is a booty queen who scrubbed up well that's all.  
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2010
Miss Universe 2010 pageant will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on August 23. I wasn't interested in it before, but this thread has made me very interested. Will like to see how Ngozi performs there. I think she would do better than the Ghanaian girl though (she has a better figure than Krystle, but not as pretty).
Beyonce is definitely beautiful and elegant.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

loooool yes honorico let's send yourfine girls over there  wink!! I don't know Nigeria so I can not talk about streets or University even though I have a little idea but I get your point now, at least you are not too rude lol,

Merci, Merci, le' madáme grin grin grin

Bien, je maintiens toujours que vous êtes un sha fin de dame grin cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2010
honerico I'm "sha" fin de dame? qu"est ce cela veut dire s'il te plait?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2010
Ok, the chic aint naija LOL! grin

@honerico
Na, she's not Nigerian hehehe, see her face, if she shows up in a neutral place, no one would say she's from Africa, talkless of Nigeria, she looks so lebanese/indian than African.

Well Nigerian men don't have time for fake hair, fake  eye color, fake eyelashes, fake lips, fake eye brows, fake bosoms, fake azz, fake hymen, fake virginity, fake everything if that's what you call "upgrade" hehehehe  

Nigerian men are as natural as we can come and if Nigerian girls don't like us the way we are, they shouldn't worry, others are out there snatching us up and down and the result is the half-caste picture you just posted    

Your face like the soles of my shoe angry angry angry

For someone that thinks NIgerian men are  "natural", your opinion of Nigerian Girls has just been flushed. tongue
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2010
@sjeezy

Ehrrm we do have Yoruba ppl, esp from Lagos, with un-Yoruba last names. So your point ?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@sjeezy

Ehrrm we do have Yoruba ppl, esp from Lagos, with un-Yoruba last names. So your point ?

you said she was from ondo- thats my point!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2010
sjeezy8:

you said she was from ondo- thats my point!
And you're 100% sure that Ondo ppl can't have a non-Yoruba surname? Half-Caste?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And you're 100% sure that Ondo ppl can't have a non-Yoruba surname? Half-Caste?

are you mentally ok?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 12:35am On Aug 15, 2010
Liedetect:

beyounce is a  footballer, she is tomboyish and has no elegance. Essentially she is a booty queen who scrubbed up well that's all.  
u're talkin nonsense. wat rubbish! beyonce's a tomboy y r u so jealous and hu r u 2 down play beyonce. . . . .for all i noe u're suffering 4rm inferiority complex wir u need 2 bring beyonce 2 ur level wen u noe dats not possible and never will be
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2010
sjeezy8:

are you mentally ok?
Answer my question. Since you cannot be 100% sure that Ondo ppl cant bare non-yoruba surnames, plz hush. End off.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, the chic aint naija LOL! grin

@honerico
Your face like the soles of my shoe angry angry angry

For someone that thinks NIgerian men are  "natural", your opinion of Nigerian Girls has just been flushed. tongue

Flushed by who? you? C'mon get out of here hehehehe grin grin grin

By the way, my face is too cute, you ain't gonna want to have it compared to your sole, rather you would ask for a portrait near your bedside cool cool cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Flushed by who? you? C'mon get out of here hehehehe grin grin grin

By the way, my face is too cute, you ain't gonna want to have it compared to your sole, rather you would ask for a portrait near your bedside cool cool cool

Typical gay naija man. "My face is CUTE", can you imagine tongue tongue grin Me too, I am HANDSOME.

C'mon gerrout of here with your Naija-Sexy-African-Queen hating azz angry
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2010
Nayah:

honerico I'm "sha" fin de dame? qu"est ce cela veut dire s'il te plait?

Sha est comme un argot en yoruba langue parlée au Nigéria. Bien je veux toujours dire que vous êtes une jolie dame et je voudrais voir plus de vous si vous don' ; hehehehe d'esprit de t wink

I am tired of trying to type in french joor angry embarassed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Typical gay naija man. "My face is CUTE", can you imagine tongue tongue grin Me too, I am HANDSOME.

Stop provoking me, just let me be, if you think i am an azz banger, then so be it, but as for me, myself and i, i still love my women. cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

BTW, using cute is not limited to just girls abi is that what your teacher taught you in school? i didn't say beautiful, i only said cute. undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Stop provoking me, just let me be, if you think i am an azz banger, then so be it, but as for me, myself and i, i still love my women. cool
honeric01:

BTW, using cute is not limited to just girls abi is that what your teacher taught you in school? i didn't say beautiful, i only said cute. undecided
You're taking my post a lil bit too serious. I was joking, chill wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 12:53am On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You're taking my post a lil bit too serious. I was joking, chill wink

You should have known i was joking too, hence the use of smileys grin grin

you can't even read between the lines tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.