Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94933 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2010
zoraro:

Those who are wondering how Fulani girls are like, the girl whose picture was posted earlier is one, she is Eshe Duka from Sokoto State

http://nigerian-girls.com/category/nigerian-models/

damn those ethopian girls are sexy PHATTTTTT asses and pretty faces its alot around DC area - all guys know how fine ethiopian girls are- even American(akatas dudes) etc . .  everyone knows.

Imma get me one-
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

damn those ethopian girls are sexy PHATTTTTT asses and pretty faces its alot around DC area - all guys know how fine ethiopian girls are- even American(akatas dudes) etc . .  everyone knows.

Imma get me one-

Good luck trying to get one! I have seen Naija guys being able to get some Ethiopian girls, but it takes a lot of WORK! I mean a lot of WORK!

Let us not forget Somali and Eritrean girls as well.

I pray Ethiopia's population increases exponentially so they can export more of there women!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
quote from tpiah

^^true.

just wanted to post a few other photos before the somali worshippers start their stuff.

small time now dem go open thread.

likewise the "all non-naija women are beautiful and all naija women are ugly" brigade must have fingers that are itching to start typing, right about now.

ahhhhh cheesy grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

wrong.
this same picture was posted months ago (without the nigerian-girls tag )and she is an Ethiopian, not Fulani.
the whole website is made up
What's her name then, if you are so sure. (Post links too, please)
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2010
zoraro:

What's her name then, if you are so sure. (Post links too, please)
i don't know her name(with that same picture, others in the past have said she's Ethiopian)oh well, i just know she's not Nigerian.
thats the only website that says such.
i suppose these girls are Nigerian too (minus the first one) tongue tongue tongue

http://nigerian-girls.com/
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i don't know her name(with that same picture, others in the past have said she's Ethiopian)oh well, i just know she's not Nigerian.
She may not be Ethiopian either, I did a reverse image check on the picture and it turned up in an adult image gallery.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nayah:

HONERICO looooool I've seen the girl I don't think we look like each other but thanks, it's second time a nairalander says to me I look like someone lol Now back to topic seriously beauty is relative me I'm not impresse by the fulanis beauty since it's the same, whereas as people from bantu tribe especially central southern africans like Angola, Tanzania so one have different type of beauty and are really curvacious, but well that's my opinion. This Mbng might not be the prettiest of Nigeria but she's going to reprensent Nigeria so just for that you guys need to support her,  

She's actually not a girl, she's in her 50s, dunno if you know the lady i am talking about, google Joke Silva.

I am yet to see any beautiful fulanis, maybe because the beautiful ones are married off from their tender ages or maybe they have used veil to cover off their faces from intruders.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2010
Anaya Bakari

Could have done better than Ms. Nigeria
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
zoraro:

She may not be Ethiopian either, I did a reverse image check on the picture and it turned up in an adult image gallery.
HAHAHAHA LOL!

Ileke-IdI:

Anaya Bakari

yeah, we know.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Anaya Bakari

She does not look Nigerian to me.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2010
honeric01:

She does not look Nigerian to me.

She's from Ondo

http://nigerian-girls.com/american-university-of-nigeria-student-anaya-bakari/
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

She's from Ondo

you actually believe that website? LMFAO!
looks like 419 to me
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

She's from Ondo

Now you are talking about an half caste here. this is certainly not an 100% Yoruba girl.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
honeric01:

Now you are talking about an half caste here. this is certainly not an 100% Yoruba girl.
Half-caste, half bread, who knows.
As long as she's Nigerian. . . . she' better looking than M. Nigeria grin grin
And Yoruba girls have diff features https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496130.96.html

Like I said, Nigerian women are upgrade while NIgerian men stay looking ugly. embarassed

THE AMAKA:

you actually believe that website? LMFAO!
looks like 419 to me
Not sure, but several site has posted her pix as Anaya Bakari, not just that site wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Not sure, but several site has posted her pix as Anaya Bakari, not just that site wink
which other websites? the only other ones that talked about her, their soruce went right back to that initial website.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder coz i rily cant c anything fantastic abt the fulani/hausa tribe or the lady ontop for that matter
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

which other websites? the only other ones that talked about her, their soruce went right back to that initial website.

SkyScraper.com. Apart form that none, but the pix of Ronke Shonibare that I posted is from her FB not online. undecided

The same site that "might" be 419 is the same site that features endless list of Nigerian girls. I dont think it's 419.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
Princek12 on Today at 08:05:20 PM
What's the deal with Naija girls and wowoness--they seem to go hand in hand. In Naija, the norm is that girls are wowo, and every non wowo girl is the exception. I shall say the truth, and I hope it shall set me free.

This wowo miss Nigeria represents the typical Naija chick, and I can't understand what the negative sentiment is? Do you want them to go and rent a girl from South Africa and present her as a Naija girl? They have to pick Miss Nigeria from an abundant pool of Naija girls, majority of whom are wowo, so it only follows that there is substantial probability that the girl chosen to represent Naija will be wowo, just as you can see in Miss Nigeria.

Again, I am not saying all Naija girls are wowo, as in they have wowo faces and hipless assless bodies, but that it is rare to see a pretty, alluring Naija girl who has hips and bakassi and a pretty face. If wowo chicks are not the norm, then why on earth will that wowo chick represent an entire country?

Ha ha what crap, Nigerian women are the best looking in Africa.  

Hey all, in case you did not know, listen and listen good. Nigerian girls love their softly curving hips and pert bottom. We are the only ones in africa with that classic look. Have you ever seen  an aristocrat walking around with wives with hampers for backsides,  hell no.  Do you know why because that Ghetto big ass look is reserved only for Truck Pushers, Hood Rats and cheap men with buck teeth, fly infested Beriberi lips

can you imagine  hamper butt in evening gown? yuk! yuk! yuk!

Notice how Mrs Obama ditched  that south African fat ass and big hip as soon as she became America first lady for a more sophisticated Nigerian figure.

Notice  when Jennifer Lopez was with P-DD or, whatever his name is,  she had big ghetto ass. As soon as she left him and set her eyes on more cultured  endeavor, what did she do, she ran to the gym to to get rid of the big hip and bloated ghetto Ass for a more sophisticated Nigerian figure.

WE NIGERIAN Girls are proud of our sophisticated  narrow  hips and Pert bottoms all those Hamper Butt other Africans carry around are the reserve of truck pushers and hood rats and cheap buck teeth men.

Nigerians girls have the figure sophisticated women all over the world crave,  narrow hips and pert bottoms. The Gym is full of south Africans and other west African types, broad hips, thunder thighs and big hampers, no wounder you Africans  hate Nigerians.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
I don't know why they always pick ugly people as miss universe where as there are millions of beautiful or rather mesmerizing girls all over the world. Check out this hottie.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And Yoruba girls have diff features https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496130.96.htm

while some yoruba people do look differently - dis girl in particular aint yoruba or Nigerian. shes like somalian.

honeric01:

theres damn near no such thing as a 100% yoruba person-
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
@The AMAKA

This site: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1101837&page=2

BTW, again, any of those girls on this site is better looking than Miss NIgeria. grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

while some yoruba people do look differently - dis girl in particular aint yoruba or Nigerian. shes like somalian.

sjeezy, if you can proof me her ethnicity, I'll give you a cookie.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

As long as she's Nigerian.

Thanks to THE AMAKA, I won't believe any picture in those sites again. I think people submit any picture to the site and they go ahead to publish it with the story without verification.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

sjeezy, if you can proof me her ethnicity, I'll give you a cookie.

does bakari name look yoruba to you?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And Yoruba girls have diff features https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-496130.96.html

Like I said, Nigerian women are upgrade while NIgerian men stay looking ugly. embarassed

Na, she's not Nigerian hehehe, see her face, if she shows up in a neutral place, no one would say she's from Africa, talkless of Nigeria, she looks so lebanese/indian than African.

Well Nigerian men don't have time for fake hair, fake  eye color, fake eyelashes, fake lips, fake eye brows, fake boobs, fake azz, fake hymen, fake virginity, fake everything if that's what you call "upgrade" hehehehe smiley smiley smiley

Nigerian men are as natural as we can come and if Nigerian girls don't like us the way we are, they shouldn't worry, others are out there snatching us up and down and the result is the half-caste picture you just posted  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Princek12(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
It is sad when Naija girls have to resort to using pictures of girls from other countries for Nigerian girls. I guess it is difficult to find a picture of a Nigerian girl who is beautiful from head to toe.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@The AMAKA

This site: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1101837&page=2

BTW, again, any of those girls on this site is better looking than Miss NIgeria. grin
exactly. the pictures posted were taken from that very site. not reliable.

chuqudy:

I don't know why they always pick ugly people as miss universe where as there are millions of beautiful or rather mesmerizing girls all over the world. Check out this hottie.
ugly.
and why post a white girl?

Princek12:

It is sad when Naija girls have to resort to using pictures of girls from other countries for Nigerian girls. I guess it is difficult to find a picture of a Nigerian girl who is beautiful from head to toe.
nothing really special about the fake Nigerian girls posted on that website either. only the big butt one in the dress and the one Ileke posted.
the other fake Nigerians posted, WOMP!!!

honeric01:

Na, she's not Nigerian hehehe, see her face, if she shows up in a neutral place, no one would say she's from Africa, talkless of Nigeria, she looks so lebanese/indian than African.

Well Nigerian men don't have time for fake hair, fake  eye color, fake eyelashes, fake lips, fake eye brows, fake bosoms, fake azz, fake hymen, fake virginity, fake everything if that's what you call "upgrade" hehehehe smiley smiley smiley

Nigerian men are as natural as we can come and if Nigerian girls don't like us the way we are, they shouldn't worry, others are out there snatching us up and down and the result is the half-caste picture you just posted  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and Nigerian girls are the only ones that are "fake" from that list you just posted?
besides. . . i doubt that girl is half caste. she looks horn of africa to me, not Indian or Lebanese
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

theres damn near no such thing as a 100% yoruba person-

And who told you that? is Obasanjo mixed? undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
look d chick aint naija- case closed

back to topic Nigerian girls aint ugly but their not that unque to me (aside from few). Same could be said about naija guys iunno care tho-

When i marry- most likely a Nigerian she def wont have that "average look" most naija babes have, we have a certain type of unique "look" in our family. I wouldnt want the mother of my children fukin it up, with her Nigerian features.  So either I find a babe that looks like me and my family, or Ill pray my children take after my side of the family.

Naija babes aint pretty enough to have kids with but they are "ok" to fuk. LOL

honeric01:

And who told you that? is Obasanjo mixed? undecided

could be- iunno ? yorubas dont recognize non-yoruba heritage anyway.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shanktang(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2010
abeg this one no be miss Nigeria o, make una no decieve us, hw e wan manage
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2010
@ The Amaka

Jealousy de worry you.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

@ The Amaka

Jealousy de worry you.
how? because i said shes' not Nigerian, which she's not? or because i called the white girl you posted ugly?
the best i'll give her is average.

[size=2pt]*maybe you're one of those types that think all white girls are pretty*[/size] lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.