Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry (2457 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by DorisB(f): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2007
alot of ladies want their mother inlaws dead,please notify and give reasons why you want it like that
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
God forbid! why should i wish death on my husband's mother? who are those ladies? my brothers will marry someday. wont want anyone wishing death on my mom. karma is a bitch! undecided
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by 4Play(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
spoilt:

God forbid! why should i wish death on my husband's mother? who are those ladies? my brothers will marry someday. wont want anyone wishing death on my mom. karma is a bitch! undecided

Make una no dey lie.Many girls wish horrible things to happen to their mum-in-law including death grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by sisimose(f): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
lol what a subject, very tempting to say yes. But we must remember pain as they may be sometimes and wicked as some maybe to us, at the end of the day they will be your children's grand mothers, so my answer is , very tempting but NO. I wish mine a very very long life.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by OmoEko1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
God forbid bad thing oh shocked shocked shocked, i want to see my mother in-law alive to see her grandchildren grow up cheesy cheesy and maybe take care of them for me when grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2007
can nosey aunts be included?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by sisimose(f): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
:-x
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2007
Any woman that wishes her mother in law dead,should equally wish she dies before her own son marries so as not to be a mother in law to any woman.
no be so?
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2007
Not sure why you edited what you wrote sisimose

anyway concerning what you said about meddling sisters, that usually happens when the sisters are older than the dude.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

can nosey aunts be included?

omigosh. i havent laughed this hard in a while. grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

Make una no dey lie.Many girls wish horrible things to happen to their mum-in-law including death grin grin

you've obviously been watching too many nigerian home videos where women can never be depicted in good light and always wish their mother in-laws drop dead.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by 4Play(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2007
spoilt:

you've obviously been watching too many nigerian home videos where women can never be depicted in good light and always wish their mother in-laws drop dead.

au contraire,I don't watch Nigerian movies.I have however seen or heard many girls express such thoughts towards their mum-in-laws

It may not neccesarily be death,it can be worse,but there are many women like that
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by sisimose(f): 12:48am On Apr 19, 2007
thief
i can edit if i want , have you ever said something and then thought  ''nah'' well that's what happened don't need to explain, but i will. i did because there are jokes and then there are jokes, you get? cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2007
uh ok. . .
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

au contraire,I don't watch Nigerian movies.I have however seen or heard many girls express such thoughts towards their mum-in-laws

It may not neccesarily be death,it can be worse,but there are many women like that

from who? who are these people?  people who watch home videos? please!
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by sisimose(f): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2007
hehehe lol this thread is funny, morbid and crazy rolled into one lol
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by cuteass1(f): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

well the honest truth is that anger atimes can make us say what we don't really intend to say (they don't necessarily mean it), and "yes" some mothers-in-law can be a pain in the *ss but still that shouldn't be enough to wish them death wink

my gosh! death is not a joke, very irreversible, the end . . lai lai, not in a million years ooh

if you really love your husband, then you wouldn't wish death on his mum, would you? without her, there wouldn't have been a husband in the first place, at least for that alone, she deserves to live cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by OmoEko1(f): 1:52am On Apr 19, 2007
Thank God for baba Almighty my soon to be mother in law is cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

Thank God for baba Almighty my soon to be mother in law is cool kiss kiss kiss

not so fast,wait until you come in finally.
Then mama Tunde will show her real color grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by cuteass1(f): 2:00am On Apr 19, 2007
babyosisi:

Tunde ke? . . lol

@ omo eko, that wasn't the name you gave me ooh grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 19, 2007
cute-ass:

Tunde ke? . . lol

just kidding,I meant to say Mama Gboyega
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 2:01am On Apr 19, 2007
babyosisi:

Ha. your mother in law wont change in Jesus name.  grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2007
Omo abeg no kill me just pulling ya legs,you are blessed to have a good mother in law to be.
I hope the relationship stays so.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by OmoEko1(f): 2:15am On Apr 19, 2007
babyosisi:

This are reason am not leaving close to any family members cheesy cheesy, but luckily mother in law stay in Canada cheesy cheesy
But i didn't realize his name was Tunde

cute-ass:

Tunde ke? . . lol

lol Tunde for where

spoilt:

Ha. your mother in law wont change in Jesus name. grin
Amen ohh cheesy cheesy

babyosisi:

Omo abeg no kill me just pulling ya legs,you are blessed to have a good mother in law to be.
I hope the relationship stays so.
offcourse i knew u were joking
Amen oh i hope it stays that way too wink wink, this is my prayer everyday to God

But have seen some mother in-laws they are wicked than a devil.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by cuteass1(f): 2:17am On Apr 19, 2007
babyosisi:

just kidding,I meant to say Mama Gboyega

there is a Gboyega too, now its getting interesting ooh.
i'm telling too tongue grin grin
*brings a kitchen-stool and sits to listen to more, so that thare'll be lots to tell* grin

please babyO, tell me more wink

@ babyosisi
you're right, we all pray for soft-hearted, loving mothers-in.law
but the truth still remains, that not everybody gets that lucky cry cry

but we will continue to pray sha cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 2:25am On Apr 19, 2007
isnt it just easier to bail when you know your mother- in -law to be doesnt like you while still dating? instead of having to marry the son and deal with her your whole life or till she drops dead (as they allege some daughter inlaws pray for?) grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 19, 2007
some start off nice and then change mid systole.
It's good for her to live in a different town,different continent is even better so that whenever you meet,it's all a happy reunion.

You don't want her moving in permanently or as a next door neighbor.
Homicides should be prevented at all costs lol
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2007
spoilt:

isnt it just easier to bail when you know your mother- in -law to be doesnt like you while still dating? instead of having to marry the son and deal with her your whole life or till she drops dead (as they allege some daughter inlaws pray for?) grin

it's kinda hard if you love the man.
My mother in law is a sweet lady but I doubt if I would have said no to my hubby had his mom been a witch
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by igbonla(m): 2:30am On Apr 19, 2007
Oro buruku tohun terin - laughing over a tragic matter!
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by spoilt(f): 2:32am On Apr 19, 2007
when you know the misery that will be waiting for you as soon as you tie the knot why not call it quits? truth is, it never gets better. once a guys mother doesnt like your face or your age or your whatever , no matter what you do, there's no pleasing her. i would walk oh. rather than hating and hating her and accruing all that bile and wishing her to die.  grin
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by OmoEko1(f): 2:41am On Apr 19, 2007
spoilt:

when you know the misery that will be waiting for you as soon as you tie the knot why not call it quits? truth is, it never gets better. once a guys mother doesnt like your face or your age or your whatever , no matter what you do, there's no pleasing her. i would walk oh. rather than hating and hating her and accruing all that bile and wishing her to die. grin
But some of them changes later on along the line

But they are some mother in laws that watches your every moves around the house

Some are even nice in person but at your back they're saying all kind of negative things.

And i dislike those mother in laws that pretends a lot, and have witness some with my eyes
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Want Your Mother-inlaw Dead Before You Marry by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 19, 2007
that's why it's better there are seven seas and seven oceans between you guys.
Gives you ample time to prepare before her arrival

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl / He Left No Will Before He Died. Now The Family Is N Fire / 95percent Of Nigerian Parents Are Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.