Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives (1114 Views)

Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) / 'spiderman' Migrant Hero Who Climbed Building To Save A Child Given Citizineship / Another Falling Hero Who Die In The Battle Field (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Pictures of men who have paid the supreme price with their lives. Both the known and unknown heros

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2019
My role model, homes, and village man LT AC Oguntoye My codep Lt dashe who died 3 months after his wedding and captain Charles onyia

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2019
We love you

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2019
My instructor Maj AL Ayangbesan, CPt Oni

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Fathertony: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2019
See fine boys dying like cockroaches!
At what point do we say enough?!
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by walosky(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Young hadsome guys

This ZOO is not worth dying for, Eziokwu m!
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Ltcol Sakaba i still remember his days in Army wing very cracked officer one thing have learnt so far, death have no regards for Age, rank or gender and your present duty might be your last

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2019
In short, what have realised from life is thus.

Live life as it comes, love deeply, heal quickly. Love your present Sharma graze her every chance you can, spend time with your loved ones. And never regret anything that made you smile. Remember deployment don't last forever, your present deployment might be your last and hitherto always have a plan to kill everybody you meet. Know God better and prepare to meet him every minute. Remember bullet as no respect for pip, rank or physique.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Rip our great heros to mention but a few

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
It is wrong and foolish to mourn the men we've lost, rather we should thank God that such men lived

Rest on fallen heroes!

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
A Nigerian soldier does not die, he only fades away embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gracesofar:
Ltcol Sakaba i still remember his days in Army wing very cracked officer one thing have learnt so far, death have no regards for Age, rank or gender and your present duty might be your last
I just love the Lt.col, i met him at 69rc Afsb medicals. Death na bastard, he died serving his father's land. Words can't express how i feel
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Do the needful @ lalasticlacla and mynd44

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Flight Liuetenant Perewei Jacob and Flight Lieutenant Kaltho Paul Kilyofas Rest in peace

Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
My heart bleeds for these Men. cry
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by BronzeMajik(f): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2019
this is so painful, is it possible to resign from the army?
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
NNAMDIII:
A Nigerian soldier does not die, he only fades away embarassed

You, Did you Make final list?
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2019
BronzeMajik:
this is so painful, is it possible to resign from the army?

No
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by BronzeMajik(f): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

Why ahoud you? Only a coward will. Nobody dies we just transform to another realm and the good part is death is peaceful depending on how we ho about it
I asked a simple question
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Gracesofar:

You, Did you Make final list?
I didn't do what Napoleon hasn't done before
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by Gracesofar(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I didn't do what Napoleon hasn't done before

You like GNS
Re: Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives by NNAMDIII(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gracesofar:

You like GNS
Nope, i love kanwi and sami tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. / New Girl Up In Here! / Neelsel Hold The Fort I Am On My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.