Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,497 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

A Missionary On A Mission. A Biography Of Rev. Fr. Martin Obineche Cssp. Written - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Missionary On A Mission. A Biography Of Rev. Fr. Martin Obineche Cssp. Written (506 Views)

Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Missionary On A Mission. A Biography Of Rev. Fr. Martin Obineche Cssp. Written by Crowd9ja(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
It is with a deep gratitude to GOD our father, who lavished his love on humanity through his son Jesus Christ, in the power of the holy spirit, that i take part in this homage rendered to my master and confere, Fr. Martin Obineche, CSSp.

This book painstakingly X-rays the life and mission of this great man, Rev. Fr. Martin obineche
CSSp with special emphasis on his biography ranging from birth, school life Vocational and ordination to the catholic priesthood. His life changing homilies take the primary of place in this book.

For those who are not privilege to encounter Fr Martin in person,read these wonderful homilies, reflections and meditative talks, in these very book. This is a God-given opportunity.
I have found this book a veritable instrument for a fruitful Mission and Evangelization. Hence, it is a must read for all in mission and all the baptized Christians. This book is a bench mark for self assessment and self evaluation. it is a gateway to virtuous life and preparation for a life here after. Read on.

Email: Amadibede6@gmail.com or call 08030985222, 08051094963. To get a copy

https://www.crowd9ja.com/a-missionary-on-a-mission-a-biography-of-rev-fr-martin-obineche-cssp-written-by-bro-bede-amadi/life-style/01/2019/

Re: A Missionary On A Mission. A Biography Of Rev. Fr. Martin Obineche Cssp. Written by vicchuks7: 6:42am On Mar 03
This man is humility personified. Walks very long distance to morning masses every single day as he took on the challenge of doing this at the out stations. He inspired my childhood.

Great man!

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Building: Aircraft Flew Too Close Before Collapse / How Will Heaven Be Like / Understanding Creation Has Been Published And Its A Free Read (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.