Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (41279 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by HigherEd: 4:04pm On May 03, 2019
Bishop Abioye, The Vice President 1 of winners Chapel spotted in a private jet enroute a mission trip.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by barojana: 4:14pm On May 03, 2019
Now, this is a PJ!

But the bishop isn't using it maximally. The bishop should next time loosen his tie, get a bottle of champagne and sip through his journey... Relaxation ought to be one of the benefits of a PJ, so one shouldn't be as uptight as one would need to be in a commercial flight.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by HigherEd: 5:06pm On May 03, 2019
Abioye, a very simple, humble and loveable preacher.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Bilyonaire: 6:14pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:
Bishop Abioye, The Vice President 1 of winners Chapel spotted in a private jet enroute a mission trip.

Lalasticlala

Does anyone other than the Bishop and the VPs use the jet?
And do you have any idea where he's headed?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by lovemoi2(f): 6:38pm On May 03, 2019
Lol naija naija
*Mission with private jet
*Suffering and calling non relatives daddy or mummy

* hungry man fighting for politicians or pastors on the street
* claiming a multi million naira building built in the name of their pastors registered with ( CAC http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/registration-steps/) is their church eg " our church"

Like say them put their name too

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by wellmax(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2019
Cruising

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by ofiko123(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2019
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Chinashopping84: 6:39pm On May 03, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by toluxa1(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2019
Way to go!
I just love this man!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by ekensi01: 6:40pm On May 03, 2019
Sir I want to pay my tithe to your ministry.

undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by BigJoe19: 6:40pm On May 03, 2019
Pastor wey no fit help members na private jet be their calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by ekensi01: 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
This is the kind of guys that don't even have respect again.

malik4q:
77 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Naijaphobia(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
1stladysnazee:
I'm a loan officer with a reputable Microfinance bank, i can facilitate and get your loan approved within the shortest period of time provided, you running a business.

Here is the email to reach me on: loanofficer365@ gmail.com

Note - You only ELIGIBLE for my branch if you staying around the following axis Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ishaga, Ajuwon and Ojodu.

I need a loan of £20M.

I will pay back....Payment is as sure as Biafra referendum!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Sweetcollins: 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Gforce2019: 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
Daddy freeze crew go rush this thread like indomie noodle. Just wait and read their craps...

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by ednut1(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2019
Nothing wrong in using a commercial plane

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2019
Yeah but he will stop at the Bahamas through Dubai to chilax a bit first

grin , Nobody can beat Africans especially Nigerians when it comes to selling Religion, they are extremely good, Make billions YEARLY from selling products you won't see till you die.

Somebody on the internet said that, not me woh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by MadCow1: 6:43pm On May 03, 2019
And yet they will tell their congregation on Sunday that Jesus is coming soon.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by HigherEd: 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
Bilyonaire:

Does anyone other than the Bishop and the VPs use the jet?
And do you have any idea where he's headed?
From the little I know, only top management directs the jet. Example Bishop Oyedepo, his wife or Bishop Abioye. I would assume Pastor Oyedepo jnr could direct the jet since he is the Vice President 2.

But because Bishop Oyedepo or Abioye will have to travel with a host of other people on ministrations, many get the opportunity to ride with them. But those people can't summon the jet for personal use.

Abioye was previously assigned a private jet in Abj but i remember leke beecroft saying it that was sold off or something like that

As for where Abioye was going It would be somewhere in central Africa I believe. Most likely Congo D.R.C

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by seunlayi(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
This is pure wastage, I will rather go on a 1st class, share the value of money saved to people where I want to go and officiate. But beside, have we finished evangelising Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Wettoid123: 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
Our God is not a poor God!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Alamu1111: 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
Enjoyment

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by HigherEd: 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
MadCow1:
And yet they will tell their congregation on Sunday that Jesus is coming soon.. grin
Of course Jesus is coming soon. Some of you are hypocrites.
Has "Jesus is coming" stopped anyone from building houses, or buying a car or going to school?
So why should that stop Abioye from riding a jet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by largeman4u(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2019
stop insulting men of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by RZArecta2(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2019
And op just happened to be strolling by before spotting our dear bishop grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
I can see tights of millions of poor people
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Originalsly: 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmm.... a very simple and humble person...... travelling in a/his private jet...... and allowing his pic to be snapped ...and posted on SM.

@ topic.... MoG...really?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by letitrainnow(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
Praise the Lord, He blesses His people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / The Meaning Of "The Violent Takes It By Force" In Matthew 12:11 / Types Of People At Cross Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.