Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi (47638 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by MhizMuna: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
When Wizkid missed Banky W’s traditional and white wedding in 2017, many fans criticized and judged him.

Well, Banky W has now reacted to it.

In an interview with This Day, he said

“I think people unfairly judged Wiz and a lot of them were a little bit too harsh on him for missing the wedding. Many people forget that around the time of my traditional wedding was also when One Africa Music Fest was going on in Dubai. So, there were many other artistes at the event, who were struggling trying to make it back to catch up with the wedding.

In fact, Tiwa Savage had to take the last available economy seat in the plane, even though she had an upper-class ticket for a few days later, just to get her back in time for my wedding. So, it wasn’t just Wizkid that missed it, a lot of people who were at the concert did. Either way, people should know that the relationship between Wizkid and I is deeper than any fame or fortune. Wizkid is my younger brother, he has been for a very long time and that is never going to change.

We love each other and that’s my brother for life. And honestly, the same goes for Skales, Xclusive, Niyola, Shaydee, MasterKraft , Suka Sounds, Timothy King etc. Everyone we worked with at EME during the early years. Osagie, Uche, Anuel and others… there’s a bond between us all, it’s a family affair. No matter what happens, family remains family. Family first, family forever. ”

https://www./2019/01/banky-w-finally-reveals-why-wizkid-missed-his-wedding-to-adesua-etomi.html

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by bigtt76(f): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by richmoneyoliver(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
matured guy . . . . . . . . . . .I respect you 100%

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by richmoneyoliver(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
richmoneyoliver:
matured guy
.I respect you 100%

Glo user

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by zolajpower: 2:55am On Jan 16, 2019
Well said banky .......you are too much .

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by SAMBARRY: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2019
This man you don't owe anyone any explanation.no matter how civil and mature you are some trolls will still come and insult you,so its not necessary

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Speedyconnect15: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Reacting after how many years?

Is it part of the 10yr challenge?

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Will you all go and sit down somewhere!
After how many years?!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by vizkiz: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
This wizkid is just an immature and an ungrateful buffoon who couldn't try all his best to meet up with his BENEFACTOR's wedding.

Without BankyW in his life, he will still be suffering in ojuelegba.

Davido would have done better.... This i am sure about.

14 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by wittyt98(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by autofreak2020(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Nice, this is how elders talk. Banky has fully metamorphosed to a man. The media can cut the crap and F off.

You may want to join social media marketing clique, we basically help each other build their social media presence organically, for free. 50+ shares and retweets per day will give you lots of engagement. Read more about the initiative here

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Jeremy123(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Go and rest jare

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Menusvan: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Banky is Broke cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by slawomir: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2019
isoright

You nor go green nag adesua belle now

Untill one sharp guy load her with the akamu and i bet she nor go tell you

Record has it that 60% of the first child in a marriage belongs to another man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Justbeingreal(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2019
cool

Banky is a Cool G......A lot of peeps won't see it this way.... The moment u miss a special event in their life that's it enemity for life....

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by easynetsms(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2019
I know most people came to see if banky w will critize wizkid. Nice response from him ...

Check my signature for heavy and cheap internet data.. 100% legit

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Cyoung4real(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Let him do another wedding, maybe he will attend this time around. Meanwhile, I reduced my Mother Phone's Brightness to Zero
I told her to bring #2000 to buy Screen Bulb�
We are not joking this year grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Shakushaku1(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
This wizkid is just an immature and an ungrateful buffoon who couldn't try all his best to meet up with his BENEFACTOR's wedding.

Without BankyW in his life, he will still be suffering in ojuelegba.

Davido would have done better.... This i am sure about.

undecided
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by greggng: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2019
I love this guy like mad. I was present during one of kennis music Easter jam when banky..introduced wizzy and scale as his retirement benefit. He made wizzy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by fergie001: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerians like to cause wahala,they have gone to exhume this one now.....when he now says something awkward,another fight go start.....

Our fight is Feb 16, people.....
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by tstx(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2019
richmoneyoliver:

He is a politician now
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by IkpuMmadu: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Who gives a fūck
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by awesomet1(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
MhizMuna:

In fact, Tiwa Savage had to take the last available economy seat in the plane, even though she had an upper-class ticket for a few days later, just to get her back in time for my wedding.

Stiff upper lip talk. Which one be even though she had an upper-class ticket Who cares
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by awesomet1(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2019
awesomet1:

Stiff upper lip talk. Which one be "even though she had an upper-class ticket" Who cares
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Apple2: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2019
That wasn't nice, Davido would have gone by all means, but I think wizzy was either he was broke at that moment and he didn't want to go embarrass himself since the man wedding is his own man and alot of folks wl expect so much from wizzy, he didn't want to Bleep up and he bleeped up. Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.