Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please See This Video-the Worst Past Of Ajegunle - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please See This Video-the Worst Past Of Ajegunle (1059 Views)

We're All In The Worst Generation!!! / Every Nigerian Must See This Video. / If You Had Been Doubting Igbo Peoples Israel Origin- Watch This Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please See This Video-the Worst Past Of Ajegunle by poweredcom(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
I cant believe that upon all how Ajegunle is concentrated, this is teh only part this foreign media saw to show to the world.Why na

There are many good part of Ajegunle it is not as bad as people think  and it is a very Big community at least almost all neighborhood in Lagos are slums ,

[flash=400,236]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/tO0hQHou1cw?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1[/flash]
Re: Please See This Video-the Worst Past Of Ajegunle by OgidiBoy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
*nasty*
Re: Please See This Video-the Worst Past Of Ajegunle by poweredcom(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dont think so Ogidiboy

Dont mind dem onyibo pple they will never say any thing good about our community , in Bangladesh and india has the worst slums than this slum, i live near this place, i know there but i cant live there because of the dirtyness but people live there and make success, fotballer and many people.ok, its not that its insecure , its is the most secure to stay, but they should have showed a bit of the good part of Ajegunle, this slum is not that big as the video portray it

(1) (Reply)

Grover Washington Jr. - Little Black Samba / Quality Branded/customized T-shirts And Indian Wears / Yoruba Woman Kills Baby In UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.