Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

We're All In The Worst Generation!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We're All In The Worst Generation!!! (1035 Views)

Re: How Can This Present Generation Retrieve The Priceless "Ife Brass Head" / How Can This Present Generation Retrieve This Priceless "Ife Brass Head" / Upcoming Generation... Morally Wrong!!!:o :o :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by henryobinna(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
cry
can somebody explain this? angry

as matter of fact am.begining to hate science.

see for yourselves

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HVAlmyphOHg/VZWJrTF-z3I/AAAAAAAFxF8/gBLTXTRyNoA/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9NY5ld5bKxk/VZWJoAk2RyI/AAAAAAAFxFo/TBEAGyGa8d0/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-K5T-12dmgyo/VZWJpGwOXSI/AAAAAAAFxFw/yTgskVrNWTM/s1600/1a.jpg[/img]

how can 'pregnant men' be asking for equal rights very soon bestials would also do the same even pedos.

source: lindaikeji..com/2015/07/pregnant-men-are-now-demanding-equal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FOqshX+%28Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog%29

please pardon me if this is mot the right section.
Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Are u a learner?
Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by henryobinna(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Are u a learner?
learner in what aspect?

that I should accept tomorrow a man having s.ex with dogs would start asking for equal right
Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by Fulaman198(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
This world is turning into a huge disaster.

1 Like

Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by adebisiema(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
peadophiles are already fighting for their rights......go to lindaikeji

AMERICA HOW I HATE THAT CURSED NATION!!
Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by Fulaman198(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
From my understanding on the matter, these are women who have somehow become men (face wise). However, as you can see they have no p.enis or testicles. So their private parts are still that of females. It's quite disturbing. Maybe it's because we are Nigerians we are not used to seeing this kind of thing. I guess the terminology for this is hermaphrodites or w/e they are called.
Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by henryobinna(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Fulaman198:
From my understanding on the matter, these are women who have somehow become men (face wise). However, as you can see they have no p.enis or testicles. So their private parts are still that of females. It's quite disturbing. Maybe it's because we are Nigerians we are not used to seeing this kind of thing. I guess the terminology for this is hermaphrodites or w/e they are called.
actually I read that, but they don't want to ne identified as women anymore hence they're 'men'.

1 Like

Re: We're All In The Worst Generation!!! by Funjosh(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Hippopotamus Caught In Gombe / See Photos As New Oba Of Benin Begins Coronation / Xxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.