Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Unsafe Conditions At Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unsafe Conditions At Workplace (258 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Random Promotion At Workplace- How Has It Affected You? / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unsafe Conditions At Workplace by Funmiloladokun: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Unsafe condition is defined as a state of being at a particular time or situation that is liable to hurt or harm anyone in that place and at that particular time.

A more comprehensive definition states that “Unsafe condition is any situation of work, machinery or equipment, work methods and processes that deviates from the standard or acceptable condition of work and which is liable to jeopardize the safety and health of employee in that situation.

Unsafe conditions like unsafe acts are also human initiated and it can originate from either employer or employee.

Unsafe conditions can exist in the following form:
Use of defective tools, equipment or supplies under the pretext of “MANAGE IT”
Inadequate or removal of supports or safety guards on tools and equipment
Uneven walking surfaces
Poor ventilation
Poor Illumination in and around workplaces
Inadequate warning signs in and around work area
Excessive noise
Lack of or Inadequate welfare facilities
Excessive heat
……………………………………………..(Fill in the unsafe condition in your workplace )

All these conditions and many others not stated here are liable of causing danger or harm to everyone in and around that condition.

Kindly note that It’s the responsibility for every employer to PROVIDE SAFE CONDITIONS at workplaces, while it’s the responsibility of every employee to MAINTAIN and MANAGE these safe conditions with their SAFE ACTS

�DO NOT ALLOW UNSAFE CONDITION TO EXIST IN YOUR WORKPLACE!!!!

FOR FURTHER SAFETY RELATED TOPICS KINDLY VISIT https://safetymomentswithfunmilola..com

(1) (Reply)

Best Paying Student Jobs / Am Making A New Digital Marketing Service For You And I'd Love Your Input / Radiographers And Radiography Students Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.