Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Chevron Internship 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chevron Internship 2019 (8127 Views)

Chevron Shortlists Candidates For July / December Internship Examination / Apply For 2018 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship For 200 Level / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Internship 2019 by Derring: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Hey guys I'd want to know if successful candidates have been called for the above mentioned internship. Thanks
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by Yankiss(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
The wh
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by consciouman: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Hahaha....... dose above me walahi Una no well!!
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by presido997(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2019
just come nd read comments

1 Like

Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by chloride6: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
wink

I wouldn't be shocked if these positions have all been taken. BUT you wouldn't know if you don't try.

No harm in trying though, you might just be lucky. Good luck!
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
k
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Lol bros, u go old oo.. Cheveron just front that internship for fronting sake. You will suffer and write exam with dragnet you won't even see your score or anything. At the end of the day they return the results to chevron and those ones just gives their family space to do IT. Talking from experience. I wrote Last year July in Delta. Heard nothing from there. Pure Scam!!

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by sage111: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2019
U can aswell be your own boss with les than 10k by visiting my previous posts and contacting me
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by bigboluet(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku means Jobs

Enough of suffering and smiling. When the economy is favorable, Jobs will come
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by tgmservice: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Derring:
Hey guys I'd want to know if successful candidates have been called for the above mentioned internship. Thanks
lol OP don dey sleep on top bike him mates don find their way

1 Like

Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by Derring: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2019
Sellout:
Lol bros, u go old oo.. Cheveron just front that internship for fronting sake. You will suffer and write exam with dragnet you won't even see your score or anything. At the end of the day they return the results to chevron and those ones just gives their family space to do IT. Talking from experience. I wrote Last year July in Delta. Heard nothing from there. Pure Scam!!

I don't think is a scam bro, few days after the exams I received a call from dragnet and my details was correct and emphasized.
I was told to wait for further information about next phase.
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by Derring: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2019
tgmservice:
lol OP don dey sleep on top bike him mates don find their way
u think so?
e go shock u, I was trying to know if others here made it to the next phase.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by banio: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Oil Multinationals are over rated. They use Nigerians as slaves. Though our brothers at director positions are the cause. I pray the Federal Government probes Oil giants like banks, so much corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by Eazyp3000: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
A friend of mine was called last week to resume this january...couldnt go bcuz public schools are yet to even resume first semester...was asked to apply again.
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by ictmail: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pls keep us up to date
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by CioAngels(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sellout:
Just like we hear that DPR is selling the employment space to does who has money to pay. The worst is that they are selling numbers of does who passed on merit to their families, friends and politician's children. Nigeria is finished. Yet, Keyamo will say pa Buhari does not know what goes on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by ksstroud: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
banio:
Oil Multinationals are over rated. They use Nigerians as slaves. Though our brothers at director positions are the cause. I pray the Federal Government probes Oil giants like banks, so much corruption.

Slaves with pays above average earnings in other sectors...
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by favourite1980: 3:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Festus Keyemo is an idiot by making the above statement, a San for crying loud is giving applause to a president that is incapable of governance, instead of him to resign, he sat inside Asovilla and cabals took over his government that Nigerian's voted him in and he's busy campaigning for another 4 years term still many gullible Nigerian's will be clamouring for his next level of poverty, killing one another to pish him through again. Fellow Nigerians, you guys never tire for this change mantra of PMB government. I am Atikulating in Obidient come February 16th. God bless all good people of Nigerians that still have an iota senses left due to poverty.
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by favourite1980: 3:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Festus Keyemo is an idiot by making the above statement, a San for crying loud is giving applause to a president that is incapable of governance, instead of him to resign, he sat inside Asovilla and cabals took over his government that Nigerian's voted him in and he's busy campaigning for another 4 years term still many gullible Nigerian's will be clamouring for his next level of poverty. Fellow Nigerians, you guys never tire for this change mantra of PMB government. I am Atikulating in Obidient come February 16th. God bless all good people of Nigerians that still have an iota senses left due to poverty.
Re: Chevron Internship 2019 by ZaddyYoung: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Derring:

When is your internship starting?.. January or June?.
That's a factor they consider too.

(1) (Reply)

Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work / Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know 2 (photos) / Unad Most Famous Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.