Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label (16511 Views)

Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by LZAA: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Imprint not label
Nna ehn
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Badonasty(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
i know you said this just to troll
I love the song
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by sportareaowl: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
snowxandria:
grin see this brainless baboon opening a record label undecided he knows nothing about running it angry Nigerians too dey do crap

I have a verified Nigerian $15 Google ads for sale
how much. Can we talk

(rainmoredays@gmail,com)
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
UNCL3:

We might be working together in the nearest years to come
M an upcoming rapper.
Anytime bro

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Bestchisom(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
UNCL3:

Lol ok

Bookmark the name UNCL3.
LOL... Done.. Your Hustle go still pay sha...

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Makz: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
ANBT? Sounds like his

A in't

N obody

B adder

T han.

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
sportareaowl:
how much. Can we talk

(rainmoredays@gmail,com)

Done you check your maiil now
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by vobofufu: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
congrats possible
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Younghacka(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Wharris anbt

He prly took this decision afta his last appearance on NL where some1 called him a ybnl star
I Also Saw That Post And Was Like WTF?
Everybody Wants To Be A Blogger To Make Ends Meet In Nigeria. . .
Look What B*h*r* Turned Nigeria Into. . . cheesy
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by IAMBlesssed(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
mozona:
this country is so greedy but we call it wise sometimes. i see no reason why our musicians are eager to ave their own record label.

why big musicians abroad are still sign to other people record label.

You nailed it. Even our pastors are not left out..
Everybody wants to be the superior..

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by UNCL3(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bestchisom:

LOL... Done.. Your Hustle go still pay sha...

Yes o
certainly one day.
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Ekpolee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
FOR UR MIND YCEE U TOO DONE GRADUATE FROM SCH ABI, U WAN TURN CEO TOO, I PITY U, DAT SMALL KOBO WEY U GET FOR ACCOUNT WHEN CLEARANCE PETER BILL U 3TIMES FOR MUSIC VIDEO U GO GET SENSE.
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by lordovico(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is nigeria any body can create record label anytime and anyhow,����� make i go create my own jare
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Ayobami7(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
没有

(1) (2) (Reply)

The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / ‘Cee-C Is Past’ – Tobi Bakre Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.