Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. (38786 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Newboss(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
If a thief enters your house, do the world a favour and kill him and hand over the dead body to the police. Bunch of useless set of people angry
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Androidvillaz: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by OneCorner: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistle or paralys them with a taser, Pretty cool stuff.
Bros u sabi lie oo

9 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Scetrocom: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistle or paralys them with a taser, Pretty cool stuff.

I will love that. Can I have your number?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Hoodbilonia: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
electric fence only
solar powered
once u enter. u make me richer
i would use you for rituals
at intruders risk
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistle or paralys them with a taser. Pretty cool stuff.
are you narrating James Bond movie?? Liar cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by sakssey23: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Where your sense dey? What does Afonja or Uche have to do with this?

See eeh! It's hi-time we youths starts using our brain oo! If not we won't change things in this country..

If no be tribalism nah other thinz...

Make we make that change ooo!!

hisexcellency34:
Afonjaaaaaaa again! If no be tout, na burglar. Why can't you use your brain for something better?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by naijjaman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
More CCTV in Nigeria, Less crimes. The best part is: don't let anyone know you have them.
Caught my contractor removing 50 pcs of rods, woods and other stuff because of this stuff.

You are safer with stuff like this. It's worth the cost. Saves lives too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Maxmavis(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistol or paralys them with a taser. Pretty cool stuff.
Bros ur lie no be here. I raise nyash for u. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistol or paralys them with a taser. Pretty cool stuff.
omo american films dey sweet oo grin

5 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Pidginwhisper: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

Bro can we talk?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by akindele91(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Bro can we talk?
So u believe this kind lie for shit hole country like Nigeria smh
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by IjebuWarrior: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
I fit bet my life, na okoro savage him go be. shocked
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
This one na suicide! What if there were a pack of dogs in that compound then what would he do? And you know some dogs, they will not bark, they will just stay quiet so when you don't hear them barking, you would think there are no dogs there, but by the time you jump the fence and land, they will just pounce on you.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by ghettochild(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
If such exist aside in d movies... Its an illegal weapon that needs to be authorized by a body either regulating the sales of such drone or the Nigerian police...
Well we know only d elite can afford such drone...
Even in Almighty america.. Such drone wont b approved unless its illegally been used..
Once watched a youtube video of a gun attached to a drone which automatically fires from d touch of a button... It was considered a perfect killing machine for assassination

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by sfsmng: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

Too much American movies undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by rentAcock(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
sfsmng:

Too much American movies undecided

You aren't smart at all. These things already exist and you can buy every single thing I listed there on amazon or ebay, except for the pistol. I've seen his set up myself, there's nothing fiction about this.
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Spectre007: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
in nigeria or outside the country??
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by sfsmng: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

You aren't smart at all. These things already exist and you can buy every single thing I listed there on amazon or ebay, except for the pistol. I've seen his set up myself, there's nothing fiction about this.

I'm very smart.

It exists no doubt.

Like you said, it's only the set up you've seen, probably on YouTube.

What you've described here is not sold to the public, and not in Nigeria...

So only if your friend is a CIA, or MI5 or MOSSAD agent .. Then I'll agree with you

1 Like

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by AmazingELixir: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
undecided

I'm not understanding...the man changed shirt after scaling the fence?

1 Like

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by hundredrivas(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has [b]a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. [/b]His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistol or paralys them with a taser. Pretty cool stuff.

How true is this?Is this in nigeria?Well it sounds safe and real badass.
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by rentAcock(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
sfsmng:

I'm very smart.

It exists no doubt.

Like you said, it's only the set up you've seen, probably on YouTube.

What you've described here is not sold to the public, and not in Nigeria...

So only if your friend is a CIA, or MI5 or MOSSAD agent .. Then I'll agree with you

You have to be in the CIA, MI5 etc before customising a drone? Lol, this is beyond funny. So the people you saw on YouTube building out far more sophisticated drones and accessories than what I described are elite members of the world's most covert intelligence agencies?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by harrisonford001: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Like taking over from your hero EVANS right ? Oponu
hisexcellency34:
Afonjaaaaaaa again! If no be tout, na burglar. Why can't you use your brain for something better?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Nashirushekoni(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=74818197]Afonjaaaaaaa again! If no be tout, na burglar. Why can't you use your brain for something better?[/quot

Like drug pusher abi?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Offpoint: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Will that deter thieves too? Just like the barb wire, there's a limit too.
If they really mean to steal or rob you, they don't just wake up and come over to your place. They survey, plan and then embark.
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by vincixpresso: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

This film dy interesting ooo
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by adamsumale(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
But you can lie very very well shaaa oooo

rentAcock:
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by symbianDON(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
I'm all ears...kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
RentAcock that's a cock and bull story!!!
But you right it's a pretty cool story

rentAcock:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / 5 Shot Dead At Jovit Fast Food Alakahia UNIPORT (Graphic Photos) / 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.