Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) (39607 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by shogsman(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
stupid and irrelevant,act your age madam and stop posting nonsense upandan.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by anambraamaka: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
65 bags
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
but she was pulling others down undecided
Wiseandtrue:
Nice! Move on with your life!!! Don't let anyone pull you down!!!

No one is perfect!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Orla234:
Big babe. I greet you mama J.

I see:

Hermes
LV
Chanel
Fendi
Gucci
Prada
Balenciaga
YSL

And the rest....

Nne you get taste. Well done

Typical 9ja Fool! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Linda enjoy your money. It's not Yahoo plus. Haters can hug Transformer. But seriously, she looks lonely. She can buy herself a guy as well.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by ehissi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't generalize men o! cheesy

are you minding that one? undecided

But this wan Linda ikeji is trying to show off, ogini kwa?

Or is it lack of husband that is the problem? Because it was Jeremy the Billionaire that she was showing off ooo. now n bag and motor............... lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Elijah4332: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Naah bag plenty like this..
Expensive shit cheesy cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
She worked for it
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice collection.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Elijah4332: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
That's what happens when a lady is richer than some men...
Yankiss:
Linda enjoy your money. It's not Yahoo plus. Haters can hug Transformer. But seriously, she looks lonely. She can buy herself a guy as well.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by mangojuice(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
No need flaunting. You will die and leave them behind

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Awoo88: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
When you need validation. When you are constantly trying to prove a point. Trying so hard to cover up for a defect!!! Mayweather has the same problem.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by americaninja1: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dis woman just dey do like pikin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Typical 9ja Fool! angry angry angry

Get thee behind me o ye of dwarfed mind.

Can't deal with your lots.

#Bye
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Emary(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:
If not for showing off, vanity and gratification why will people buy handbags that is originally meant for carrying little stuff for millions of naira.

All those bags there can change the lives of several people. Anyways, let her enjoy her life.

First of all, it's her hard earned money to enjoy as she pleases. Secondly, the level of clientele she will meet now will be judging her appearance and they assess everything she wears and how often. Thirdly, those and her vintage cars have very good resale value so they are like investment pieces.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
low self esteem
i cant count how many unworn shirts and jeans and sneakers i have.yet i no snap am post am.
low self esteem
a grown ass bich acting like a 10year old

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by kingkuntaval: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Yeah, doesn't look happy deep down.
Abeg how you take see deep down?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Orla234:

Get thee behind me o ye of dwarfed mind.

Can't deal with your lots.

#Bye

@bolded.. grin grin grin

I'm laughing in Portuguese.. grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Blazebond(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Money cant buy class,and the saying cant be better described than with linda ikeji,she is too little minded at her age and vain.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Graduateacher(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
What a heritage, smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

@bolded.. grin grin grin

I'm laughing in Portuguese.. grin grin

How about you laugh in Ijebu, of whose descent you prolly are?

Then I might take you serious...
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hope she will go to heaven with them
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by kilode100(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
KelvinCX:
she looks lonely

I don't being lonely with those bags. I love material things wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by themanderon: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Behind all this wanton display of material wealth lies a deep feeling of sadness. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:
If not for showing off, vanity and gratification why will people buy handbags that is originally meant for carrying little stuff for millions of naira.

All those bags there can change the lives of several people. Anyways, let her enjoy her life.
I swear I also don't get why females would pay so much for just handbags...HAND BAGS O !

Not that it will even appreciate with time ... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
KelvinCX:
she looks lonely

No she looks riiiiiich grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Orla234:

How about you laugh in Ijebu, of whose descent you prolly are?

Then I might take you serious...

Mental problem na like common sense for ur family, ba? grin

Abeg, do the below. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
kilode100:

I don't being lonely with those bags. I love material things wink
Please kindly explain to me what fulfilment it brings??
...because I'm trying to understand

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Highly unnecessary.
Almost like there's a sadness she's trying to mask with these displays. I hope not though.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Mental problem na like common sense in yor family, ba? grin

Abeg, do the below. grin

Typical Nigerian foolish man jibe.

You don't cut it.

*Done and dusted* cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
but its not fair! why are you trying to justify her actions against others, is it bcoz they are not famous?

she called out baby mamas and belittled them without hearing their side of the story, why make accusation on things you dont know about.. she judged a book by its cover

and the funny thing is, she ended up being among the baby mama she loved to hate.. she came out and tried to play to the gallery by trying to justify her actions that she castigated others for

its called karma!! God has a mysterious ways of doing stuffs.. maybe if it wasnt for her two-faced hypocrisy, her baby daddy would have stayed

you said "Others exposed should also say their own side of the story!"

but in a saner climes like america or europe, she could have been sued for it
Wiseandtrue:
Nice! Move on with your life!!! Don't let anyone pull you down!!!

No one is perfect!

Modified:

She has faced her fears! She told her genuine story!

Others exposed should also say their own side of the story!

She is a journalist cum blogger. Is she expected to do the work of a bricklayer

For crying out loud, you wouldn't have known her if not for these stories

So

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.