Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (39492 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
They look cute together

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by youngdigi(m): 5:02am On Nov 16, 2007
what does the guy do? is he an actor as well?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2007
they look great together, but the girl is too cute for him anyway I hope they love each other
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
the guy looks like nomorloss in d 1st pic
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
Olumide is the only son of the billionaire Harry Akande
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2007
Am happy for Dakore.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by dasarge(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ Rokiatu
(they look great together, but the girl is too cute for him anyway I hope they love each other)

They definitely look good together and there's no such thing as a girl being too cute for a man. The guy is miles apart from her by social stratification so what cute about a girl who lives with her entire family at Alhaji Salisu Street in Obanikoro, Lagos to a guy whose family is in excess of billions etc? He is also a fine boy by every standards

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Babybee(f): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2007
rokiatu:

but the girl is too cute for him

The guy is not bad now wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2007
Actually, I think the man looks more attractive in that picture. Ms. Egbuson must have been having a bad make-up day.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spikedcylinder: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2007
There is no basis for comparism. As far as i'm concerned, they both look average, none looking better than the other. Yes, Olumide is a billionaire's son, yes Dakore is a very popular actress who can very well take care of herself. Who is better than who then?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by blesyne(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
spikedcylinder:

There is no basis for comparism. As far as i'm concerned, they both look average, none looking better than the other. Yes, Olumide is a billionaire's son, yes Dakore is a very popular actress who can very well take care of herself. Who is better than who then?
I quite agree with u spikedcylinder,i think there's no need 4 comparism between the two.they both look great together.i'm happy 4 them. wink

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Gamine(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2007
hmm

AMEBOS!!!

wetin concern u pple sef!

i hv seen them , real tym n they r ok

Dakore looks smhow in d first pic , but shes reli aiit

cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by londoner: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2007
You go Dakore! I'm happy for her, she use to present The Black Variety show in the Uk with Ronke Apampa.

See, going back to Nigeria is not always a step backwards. I hope she is happy though.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by dustydee: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2007
please who is Dakore?, what does she do?is she supposed to be popular? pardon me but I'm just curious,
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by showbobo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2007
I think Dakore is a Gold-digger.why a billionaire's son and not me after all this years i've been asking her out
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by shescute4(f): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2007
haba,bad belle!!! there's absolutely nothing wrong wit d 2 of them.i admire the couple bad pix or not.i'm a big fan of dakore, and its good to know she's hooked up a fine blok.abi,who no like better thing.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by inxx(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2007
i am waiting to hear the wedding bells then the divorce bells. watching and waiting
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by gbemmyniyi(f): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2007
haba pple!.who says a billionaire's son cannot marry an average man's daughter? i guess ds couple should be given a chance.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spoilt(f): 2:15am On Nov 18, 2007
his fathers money is not his. at least not yet. grin
she makes her own so whats all the digging accusations for? shes not exactly hungry people. grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On Nov 18, 2007
she looks cute in both pictures . you go girl! cheesy

the guy ain't bad too

loving her toasted-chestnut colored dreads
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Pain(m): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2007
I hope those commenting on looks look better. shocked
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by newness99(f): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2007
Kai! this girl has stolen my boyfriend o. This is d guy i wanted to marry. I'm going on hunger strike until she gives him back. sob sob.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by newness99(f): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2007
Kai! this girl has stolen my boyfriend o. This is d guy i wanted to marry. I'm going on hunger strike until she gives him back. sob sob.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nwaka77: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2007
They look good and happy together. I am a fan of Dakore so, I wish her all the best.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Mustay(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2007
showbobo:

I think Dakore is a Gold-digger.why a billionaire's son and not me after all this years i've been asking her out

WETIN UN WA MAKE SHE DIG?

SAND angry angry
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2007
In this society we live, this new couple does not siut each other. The Akande guy is way above Dakore as regards to looks and social strata. Even though Dakore can still take care of herself.

@spoilt
I personally know Olumide and i dont need to tell you how much he controls. He does not need his father to be dead before he can do what multimillonaires do.

Finally, if its all about true love, what more can i say than to wish them the best of luck.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by mellow(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2007
Mustay:

WETIN UN WA MAKE SHE DIG?

SAND angry angry

My brother help me ask bad belle people[/color][color=#990000]

nuzo:

In this society we live, this new couple does not siut each other. The Akande guy is way above Dakore as regards to looks and social strata. Even though Dakore can still take care of herself.

@spoilt
I personally know Olumide and i don't need to tell you how much he controls. He does not need his father to be dead before he can do what multimillonaires do.

Finally, if its all about true love, what more can i say than to wish them the best of luck.

That is all we all should be wishing them.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2007
WHO BE THIS GIRL? is she an actress,muscian,politician,? what all the noise about social level. this guy can pass for anybody on the street, nothing special.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Mustay(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2007
she be nollywood actress
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by tatenda: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2007
I dont care about his riches or is it his fathers? His dress sense sucks. Formal and casual, Its sooo 90s.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by finekid(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2007
Never heard of any of them
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spoilt(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2007
nuzo:

@spoilt
I personally know Olumide and i don't need to tell you how much he controls. He does not need his father to be dead before he can do what multimillonaires do.

are you one of those who still believe in social strata? That's the joke of the century.

and yeah he controls millions. His fathers millions. isnt it what rich mens sons are good at?  Try making your own from scratch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth’s Hilarious Caption On Photo With Tinubu / Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 / Burna Boy Dating Princess Shyngle, Dumps Stefflon Don (Rumours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.