Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

#10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (82775 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) / Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by abbeyty(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2019
From many of these 10 challenge pictures I have seen, I can categorically say that money changes many of the men while cream changes the majority of the women.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by femi4: 5:59am On Jan 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But how do you feel saying things like this?

How do y'all do it? Make scathing statements and inferences and all manner of vulgarities!
They lack home training ......probably no woman exist in their families again
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by FarmerDickson1(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.

Egbon its your opinion, good 4u. But what is the relationship with this trend and your comment.
We are not celebrating 'world odd day' . while is your comment this odd?..

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by FarmerDickson1(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Teacher1776:
Men can be patient sometimes.
He has groomed her from childhood.
Now is the time to Fvckk her.
The patient dog eats the lucky bone

Teacher 1776!!!
When I read this comment of urs on the new minimum wage trend I was impressed with your wisdom. What now happened in this Regina trend. You can do better.

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by emmaoyes(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.

Must you say this here? Haba!

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just see how innocent she looks 10yrs ago, but what do we have today.....

Mtcheww
We have borehole today grin cheesy
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by CarGuide: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by JOMAX: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2019
BabaCommander:
It's a manifestation of the madness of foolly.
He's probably hailing himself atm. Smh.

Surprise thou not...

This is the consequence of anonimity on this platform.

if real photos and names accompanied posts and responses, the thrash would disappear
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Kingjames(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
The difference is that ten years ago both you and I won't be able to dip our hands in her pussy..
But now I can Bleep that pussy to stupor.. To put tongue inside that toto de hungry me self..

When eating bread don't give me butter.. Just rub it around this girl's pussy and give me to eat.. Strawberry taste.. Regina. I go sell Nigeria to Lick your pussy
the p*ssy is still immature were i dey
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Teacher1776(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
FarmerDickson1:

Teacher 1776!!!
When I read this comment of urs on the new minimum wage trend I was impressed with your wisdom. What now happened in this Regina trend. You can do better.
That was posted in the mood of the recent 10 years challenge madness.
Abi person no fit play with una again?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Teacher1776(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

How do y'all do it? Make scathing statements and inferences and all manner of vulgarities!
is it your vulgarity?

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by thegrinch(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
See more Hot and sexy pictures of Regina Daniels here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrKmx4kcEg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just see how innocent she looks 10yrs ago, but what do we have today.....

Mtcheww

Are you innocent ?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Teacher1776(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Akalia:

You are sick. You need a psychiatric attention. Or rather, your family members should take you to a psychiatrist.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by SHOCK7(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Welcome to nairaland,a public forum where guys can say nonsense,don't care and not even get banned!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.