Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

See What This Nigerian Queen Rachael Amune Did(pics&video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Nigerian Queen Rachael Amune Did(pics&video) (713 Views)

Racheal Amune Wins Nigerian Queen 2018 / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Nigerian Queen Rachael Amune Did(pics&video) by Ndlistic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
The Nigerian Queen 2018 Winner, Racheal Amune and The Nigerian Queen Organization beauty for purpose outreach team donated a clean-free borehole to the
peoples of Abonnema Girls Secondary School in Akuku Toru Local Government Area, Rivers State.

She wrote;

I am delighted to launch and donate the newly constructed clean water Borehole to the "Abonnema girls secondary school and Abonnema Community”.

First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the Nigerian Queen Organization for their support in ensuring that this project was completed successfully.

As we are all aware, water is the most important natural resource of life and therefore our existence as humans largely depend on the quality of water we consume.

It is in this regard that today, I am handing over the newly constructed Borehole to Abonnema girls secondary school as part of our “Beauty for Purpose 2018” project.

This project I believe will provide clean, portable and quality water to every household in this community.

Once again i would like to thank The Nigerian Queen Organization for their continuous impact on humanity and special thanks to my boss @president_kja you are indeed a great Man

This project which commenced on 9th January, 2019, is aimed at curbing the challenges of accessing clean and portable water in Nigeria especially in Niger-Delta communities due to frequent water pollution.

See photos and Watch Video HERE

Source: https://newswirenaija..com/2019/01/the-2018-nigeria-queen-rachael-amune_17.html?m=1

Re: See What This Nigerian Queen Rachael Amune Did(pics&video) by Ndlistic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
She is indeed a Queen with big heart.
See how she was mob by students of Abonnma Girls Secondary School , Rivers
HERE

Re: See What This Nigerian Queen Rachael Amune Did(pics&video) by Ndlistic(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
See reactions and view more photos of her
HERE

Re: See What This Nigerian Queen Rachael Amune Did(pics&video) by decatalyst(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Commendable.

Politicians in that community and state should be ashamed of themselves, including the incapable federal government!

(1) (Reply)

E- Money's Wife Fires Shot At Harrysong / Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Red Magnificent Gown / I Didn't Sell My Shares, I Gave Him Ubi Lied - Iyanya Goes Hard On Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.