Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years (44144 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by midehcreeb: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
For a marriage that was shut down for 12 years, many wondered how a reconciliation took place.

The actor had in 2017 confirmed that he was separated from his wife after 12 years of being together.

For Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, who reconciled with his wife, Bunmi, a resident of Atlanta in the USA, life had to continue with his wife and mother of two kids.

According to a source, Bolanle, who had become highly sought after in the industry, was also getting tired of being a playboy to many of the ladies he worked with.

The source told Kemi Ashefon, “Initially, he must have enjoyed the attention he was getting from all the ladies in and out of the industry. He was alleged to have warmed many of their beds but never committed himself to anyone for marriage.
“He must have reasoned that the ilk of Odunlade Adekola and Femi Adebayo Salami, who are also highly sought after are happily married and their career weren’t affected.

His marriage to Bunmi would have lasted but the wife was said to have deserted him when he started having challenges after he didn’t fare well in his music career. It was after he could not cope with life in the US as a failed music artiste that he returned to Nigeria and joined Nollywood.

That was a goldmine for him and he became a star. That they are reconciled now was an intervention from family and friends who advised that he stuck to his wife and not have kids from too many women.

In the interview with Genvieve magazine, Ninalowo disclosed how he took his wife to United States of America and married her on paper hoping that he will officially marry her sometime later but things didn’t go according to plans.

He said in 2017, “I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy from her and they live in Atlanta.
“We met here in Nigeria when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday get married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now I am married to my hustle.”

But things are rosy between the two now as they have been uploading photos of being together on Instagram.
However, in a new post on Instagram, his wife, Bunmi wrote, “#OlowooriAdufe. Thank God for grace”.

Reacting to the post which sparked off speculation that he has reconciled with his wife late in 2018, Ninalowo wrote, “Thank you for hanging on. So sorry for everything. I only knew that if God be for me, then the end will surely justify the means. Mabinu aya mi”.

Bunmi also shared a throwback photo of both of them and captioned it, “Throwback to when i was just 23 and he was 24 Heck we thot we knew it all and no one could tell us a damn thing. Omobolanle”.

https://www./2019/01/actor-bolanle-ninalowo-and-wife-reconciled.html

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Praizeupdates: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Made4naijablog: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thank God for their lives

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Bustincole(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Reconciliation is necessary

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Ebios(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
u
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
StaLe news angry
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by firstolalekan(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rubbish

who cares

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Pabloosas(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by MrSix: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na wa oh. See make up abeg...
Good news sha

I sell London used Laptops
Details in my signature

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Boyooosa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
"Initially, he must have enjoyed the attention he was getting from all the ladies"
He was alleged to have warmed many of their beds

So Bunmi on the other part wouldn't have received any preek for the past 12 years, the reason u were silent about that part right?
Bigotic Report everywhere....

32 Likes

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by itiswellandwell: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by numen(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Patience and a forgiving heart is key for any marriage to survive. I truly praise this lady for hanging on in the face of possible/obvious alternatives/temptations. May they never be apart again in Jesus Christ name...Amen!

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Glink2018(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
No better news again?

Next !
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Gagame(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
After they have both been knacked,tis good they r back to the root
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by ayobami52(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
News like this make me happy

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by remi4ever(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
So now, that his soup yaff done... He is now her "Olowoori".....

Meanwhile NL girls crushing on him be like...

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by omoteacher(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This is good news, I hate reading or hearing divorce stories. Try maintain the relationship this time now.

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Memphitz537(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nonsense and Buhari angry angry angry

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
if she left you because she thought it was over for you never go back to her

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by marvin906(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
is nice to hear good news on NL for once

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by krownjoy97: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wao, my guy, I am glad to hear dis good news of ur reconciliation, anyway some will rejoice wt u while some will not, all desame guy.

KONGRAT!!!!!

Many are crying undergee for not winning ur heart at last.
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by kamez(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
For a marriage that was shut down for 12 years

, .....OP this sentence is kinda misleading... cos it means that they were separated for 12 years before reconciliation... which is far from the truth

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by grregg04: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Great you fixed your marriage
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Boyooosa:
"Initially, he must have enjoyed the attention he was getting from all the ladies"
He was alleged to have warmed many of their beds

So Bunmi on the other part wouldn't have received any preek for the past 12 years, the reason u were silent about that part right?
Bigotic Report everywhere....
tongue

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
She must be very coded then because there is no gist about her here in Atlanta.....Give me time let me consult with the National Association of Gossipers Atlanta branch...... grin grin grin

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by jeff1607(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
12 years separation ke!
how did baby no 2 come about?

if u know u know

plenty water don pass under bridge

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
as for me, IF YOU DESERT ME AT MY WORST, YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST! ....irrespective of the level of our relationship, even if you're the mother of my kids!

Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
jeff1607:
12 years separation ke!
how did baby no 2 come about?

if u know u know

plenty water don pass under bridge

Op is half-baked...simple. smiley
Re: Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years by GabbyScott1992: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019

Why Nollywood Actors Beg For Money Online When They Are Sick - Patience Ozokwor / Fan Grabs Wizkid's Leg At His Mali Concert / 2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family