Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Church Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Love (791 Views)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Love by budaatum: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
I've always wanted to start a church but couldn't work out a name till this thread. It shall have credit for the name.
Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Cool name for a church, and i don't think i've ever heard of such a name ever before, but believe me you'd be surprised that it's already been taken.

Though I can't reconcile why you've always wanted to start a church with the fact that you've always wanted to be an atheist, even though you seem to have a deeper knowledge of the things of God than most Christians here.

So maybe you'd might have to help me a little bit here with how you intend to combine both differences?

Except maybe you're talking about a church of the atheists, for then would it be easier to understand.
Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 3:58am On Jan 20, 2019
I never "always wanted to be an atheist"! I just was never fed religion, and I "have a deeper knowledge of the things of God", according to you, because I read the book from the beginning to the end and never could understand why people around me seemed to feel the need to believe what they read in it, yet, do the opposite of what it taught.

Many have never read their Bible from Genesis straight through to the end, is what I find. Most who claim they have dip into it at the reading of the day and after so many years claim they've read the whole book, but even if they truly have gone through the book, they still would never have understood how the God developed all the way through the book page by page like they would have if they'd read it page by page. Then there's the added corruption of their holy person telling most their spin on their reading of the day.

I'll tell you what, jesus. You be the judge of the sort of church this is. The reading is Genesis 1, and the first sermon, by a visitor, except wherever you see "obey", read "do my will".

Notice

Tithes next Sunday please! Yes, believe in tithes. The tithes for this church shall be 0.1 of you. We are digital so I will need you to imagine it please.

The book for this phase of CoL will be the Book of Genesis. We are at Chapter 1.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 20, 2019
First things first, you don't want to complicate matters for me, do you?

I'm jesusjnr not Jesus, so if you love me please apply cognizance of that when you next address me, because i'm just a servant, but Jesus na Master oh!

I'll be back later to address the rest.
Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
First things first, you don't want to complicate matters for me, do you?

I'm jesusjnr not Jesus, so if you love me please apply cognizance of that when you next address me, because i'm just a servant, but Jesus na Master oh!

I'll be back later to address the rest.
Sorry jesus, but you are as named.
Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 21, 2019
budaatum:

Sorry jesus, but you are as named.
So what are you really trying to say? That you won't do what i've asked of you?
Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what are you really trying to say? That you won't do what i've asked of you?
I hardly do what I'm asked to if I find no reason to.
Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
budaatum:

I hardly do what I'm asked to if I find no reason to.
OK please you may have a valid reason to call me Jesus, but even though it's just a name, that name's too heavy for me to bear, so kindly just add a little Junior to the Jesus and I think i will be fine. wink
Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK please you may have a valid reason to call me Jesus, but even though it's just a name, that name's too heavy for me to bear, so kindly just add a little Junior to the Jesus and I think i will be fine. wink
As a Christ follower, you make me consider your name was divinely chosen without you knowing why, and it is my opinion that it is one that you will grow into over time. You should be grateful you are not my Lord Reed.

The only concession you'll get while you grow is a junior 'j'. And the only way it would change is if you do not merit the name.
Re: Church Of Love by Anas09: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Cool name for a church, and i don't think i've ever heard of such a name ever before, but believe me you'd be surprised that it's already been taken.

Though I can't reconcile why you've always wanted to start a church with the fact that you've always wanted to be an atheist, even though you seem to have a deeper knowledge of the things of God than most Christians here.

So maybe you'd might have to help me a little bit here with how you intend to combine both differences?

Except maybe you're talking about a church of the atheists, for then would it be easier to understand.
Isn't that what you are? Stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

Isn't that what you are? Stop pretending.
Anas one thing I've noticed about you is that you are really stubborn both in your ignorance and arrogance.

I mean you should have least acknowledged me for deleting all the posts I did concerning you being a you know what because of your claim that I was mentally ill.

But you are just too bigheaded to acknowledge that course of action to know that i'm not that kind of person.

Anas let me teach you something you have not learnt yet. Such a word as someone being mad, mentally retarded etc., doesn't exist in the vocabulary of those who truly love God, as I said before.

You should go and verify this with the instances of Jesus, John the baptist, the true disciples of Jesus etc.

The only people that you'd find using such words are the Pharisees and all those who were opposed to the ministries of those aforementioned, and trust me that's not a group you'd wanna be a part of.

Anas09 to be honest with you, you really disappointed me with your attitude, and fell my hand greatly for unknown to you I was here defending you initially before an atheist that God recently used me to convert back to Him, as she who often sees me as an oracle which God speaks through to her, had seen your onslaught on my person.

But I told her that you were a righteous christian that I knew that with time you'd get to understand me, and that your onslaught was only a recent development.

But there you were making me to feel ashamed of my defence of your person in spite of your such attacks on my efforts to discredit my person.

Anas leave your pride and self and humbly ask God who I truly am, so that when you see me in in fullness of His Spirit, you won't begin to regret for not knowing that about me before then.

The reason I respect those adults who have been able to discover and spot me as the little children do, is because it takes a high level spiritual discernment to be able to do so.

So Anas I think you should begin to feel sorry for ignorantly and blindly fighting against God interest in my respect.
Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 22, 2019
budaatum:

As a Christ follower, you make me consider your name was divinely chosen without you knowing why, and it is my opinion that it is one that you will grow into over time. You should be grateful you are not my Lord Reed.

The only concession you'll get while you grow is a junior 'j'. And the only way it would change is if you do not merit the name.
Who a Christ follower, you or me just to be sure, eh?

Well I wouldn't be surprised if it's you, but the truth is that it's not about if i've done enough or have qualified to bear my Master's name, but the point that even if i've become perfect as He is, I would never have consider bearing His name to that extent, because i don't see myself as being worthy of it.

And so I agree with you that jesusjnr may have been divinely orchestrated, I think that, that should remain the way it is.
Re: Church Of Love by Anas09: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=74990567] Anas one thing I've noticed about you is that you are really stubborn both in your ignorance and arrogance.

I mean you should have least acknowledged me for deleting all the posts I did concerning you being a you know what because of your claim that I was mentally ill.

But you are just too bigheaded to acknowledge that course of action to know that i'm not that kind of person.

Anas let me teach you something you have not learnt yet. Such a word as someone being mad, mentally retarded etc., doesn't exist in the vocabulary of those who truly love God, as I said before.

You should go and verify this with the instances of Jesus, John the baptist, the true disciples of Jesus etc.

The only people that you'd find using such words are the Pharisees and all those who were opposed to the ministries of those aforementioned, and trust me that's not a group you'd wanna be a part of.

Anas09 to be honest with you, you really disappointed me with your attitude, and fell my hand greatly for unknown to you I was here defending you initially before an atheist that God recently used me to convert back to Him, as she who often sees me as an oracle which God speaks through to her, had seen your onslaught on my person.

But I told her that you were a righteous christian that I knew that with time you'd get to understand me, and that your onslaught was only a recent development.

But there you were making me to feel ashamed of my defence of your person in spite of your such attacks on my efforts to discredit my person.

Anas leave your pride and self and humbly ask God who I truly am, so that when you see me in in fullness of His Spirit, you won't begin to regret for not knowing that about me before then.

The reason I respect those adults who have been able to discover and spot me as the little children do, is because it takes a high level spiritual discernment to be able to do so.

So Anas I think you should begin to feel sorry for ignorantly and blindly fighting against God interest in my respect.[/qquote
I will be here to call you out. You are a charlatan who claims to know Jesus, but a synagogue of satan, when you take off your mask and begin your crusade of 'There's no God', i'll be right by you to remind you you were never a disciple of Christ.

He that is called of God speaketh the Word of God.

Begun satan.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Love by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:
I will be here to call you out. You are a charlatan who claims to know Jesus, but a synagogue of satan, when you take off your mask and begin your crusade of 'There's no God', i'll be right by you to remind you you were never a disciple of Christ.

He that is called of God speaketh the Word of God.
Begun satan.
I'm quoting this post as an evidence against you when you come to know the truth about me.
Re: Church Of Love by Anas09: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm quoting this post as an evidence against you when you come to know the truth about me.
I will be here.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Publk notice

Be advised that the text for this church shall be the New Oxford Annotated Bible-NRSV-College (4th edition Annotated)

We come to this conclusion because it is a less pricey copy of the almost identical 5th Edition. And we find it to be the best Bible ever! See Amazon reviews. I suggest you save up your tithes for it.

Nigeria suppliers required.

Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Tithes!

Some people, @DaddyFRZ on their tithes, so I'm not going to play on the issue.

Tithes for love is ten naira a month and not your first born child! So bless us!

@DaddyFRZ, mind your stall o and buda minds my own!

We accept paypal.
Re: Church Of Love by budaatum: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vacancy

A Pastor is required for the Church of Love to help us keep the Sabbath.

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol Is A Very Effective Dissolving Agent / The Christian Race Is Not A Life Of Comfort / The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.