Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau (9289 Views)

Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps / FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by chimex38: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
chimex38:
The Minister of Interior, Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, says Nigeria will soon begin local production of e-passports to conserve foreign exchange. Kenya Dambazau, who said this at an event to mark his three years in office, said producing the passport in the country would also help in job creation and build Nigeria’s capacity in passport production. “Currently, our passports are being produced outside the country; not too long, we will start the production of passports which is under the Private-Public Partnership (PPP). “Within the period under review, the ministry was able to review agreement under PPP, to ensure that the quality of services are improved and the government’s share of revenue is increased.” He said part of the roles the ministry played was ensuring the issuance of Visa-on-Arrival at various international airports which was done to attract and ease movement of genuine investors. The minister said that through the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), the ministry launched the Harmonised Arrival/Departure Cards which ended the era where international travelers were required to fill multiple cards issued by various agencies at the ports. “The introduction of the cards has created a platform for enhancing the ease of doing business in Nigeria as specific migration entry and departure encumbrances, as well as cumbersome clearing processes, have been reduced.”(NAN)

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/nigeria-will-soon-begin-local-production-of-e-passports-says-dambazau/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Kayceo2010: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Till then.... undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Sirheny007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Key word is 'will'
Nonsense country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Menusvan: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
I hope this will be into use

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by IjebuWarrior: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
E-Passport my foot! Na E-Passport we go chop?

Is that a priority? Millions of Nigerian souls wallow away daily due to poverty and hunger... yet Politicians become richer daily. angry angry

Na E-Passport go choke y'all, I swear! angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol. I hv heard enough

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by dehi: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
I don de hear this thing since eternity

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by BruncleZuma: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Yohh: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
I don't even understand, paper passport we can not make.
I'm not surprised, we still import match sticks and we celebrated local production of pencil 2 years back.
Nigeria is in....
1. Africa
2. Trouble
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by CLIQBOY(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
So we dey import our international passport too?? Wondaful

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by hisexcellency34: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Another lie
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Only soon..... We should also stop shipping crude abroad........
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by humchrix333: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Okay good.. Na now dem dey wake up.. Lokz
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Cogs(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Hotzone(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Give Aba boys the contract and stop wasting funds!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by AngelicBeing: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by chimex38: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
CLIQBOY:
So we dey import our international passport too?? Wondaful
Highly surprised too..Oo!!
Embarrassing as a Sovereign Nation
!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
So we've been importing our passports too
There was a country indeed!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by creolehunt: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
God in heaven knows I'm ashamed of this country.

So, the country's international Passport which is one of the official symbols and documents of this country is imported?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by fatymore(f): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have a question please...

Who was that guy in blue suit dancing in Promise by Adekunle Gold during that scene of Shakushaku or what's the name of that dance...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by deepwater(f): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
What can we even do self ?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by vioment: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Stupid talk, maybe tinz. Is nigeria not a lord in ecowas, why didn't they plan this earlier when the idea came up. Maybe ghana and dem asked with which light.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Elijah4332: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
E-Whattttttttt??
For ya mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tell me something

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Are we sayin that our passports are produced by foreigners ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Grace001: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Indeed there was a country!
Failed country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by 1shortblackboy: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
soon ?! smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / 6 Dead, 11 Injured In Kaduna – Zaria Road Auto-crash / Is Transcorp Hilton Really A 5-Star Hotel? (Power Failure For 30 Minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.