Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

"Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes (36881 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by PrettyGist: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Controversial journalist kemi Olunloyo claims Adekunle Gold's wife, Simi is pregnant. According to her post shared on twitter with writing;

Simi is literally telling us that she's PREGNANT, something I told you first on Twitter when she tongue kissed Adekunle Silver on that concert stage. See the cryptic message in the outfit #CardiB and #beyonce already rocked. I hear they even married sef. I feel sorry for that baby. The combined voice of Simi and Adekunle will keep a baby up all night. Don't ask me any JAMB questions, #ASUU strike is on #SimiGold's official wedding picture. I gbadun the gold outfit and the baby in the second trimester.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/simi-is-pregnant-and-in-her-second-trimester-kemi-olunloyo-writes

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by PrettyGist: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2019

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by GOFRONT(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Okay that is good..... And Banky w nor fit impregnate Adesua.

5 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by ceejayMAX(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2019
E fit be o,adekunle the sharp shooter

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Munzy14(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2019
lol..
If its true, thumbs up to adekunle gold. He just got signed into the modern day husband team. We shoot and score before marriage o. To avoid visiting pastors , and river priestess for child.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by naijaguy123456(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Kemi and her wide mouth like Igbo girl pun@ni.

9 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by GentleMoney: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
ADEKUNLE is a GOAL!!!
Congrats to Mrs Gold!!!
GOOD NEWS!!!

10 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Something is wrong with this woman.

Totally depressed.

10 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
This Winch and MONITORING spirit don start again!

Now that we know, SO what should we do?!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Anigreat: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
shocked

So?

I thought Adekunle Gold married her to impregnate her?.

Everyone would not be Banky W that has refused to impregnate Adesua.

Kemi, should focused more on her madness and leave this newly wedded couple alone.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by sotall(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Na wa

Kemi again
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by blingxx(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Falz wont like this

3 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Dreyl(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Who are they

2 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nathdoug(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2019
MAD WOMAN
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by kaen1317: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Aunty please shut your big smelly mouth
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by kushercain: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2019
It's too early for gossip this womam
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Suntemi(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2019
She referred to him as "Adekunle Silver". The woman is something else.

2 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by kaen1317: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Shut up! Always in other people's business

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by ncoolsome(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Okay ooh...next
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by fratermathy(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigeria's Instagram pregnancy detector. Cool cool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by ncoolsome(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
kaen1317:
Shut up! Always in other people's business

Wat business are u referring to??
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Banter1(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
This woman again
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Glink2018(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Who is this zombie that carried this woman mata come here...
If I have the power , I will delist the person....

This is Friday morning, let's talk sth meaningful
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Ayorinwolemi: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Anti Kemi!!!
Igba melo ni mo pe yin? (how many times did i call u)

You better keep short your stinky mouth.

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by 4labi: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Yeye dey smell...jail dey ooze...yanma yanma!
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by adisabarber(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
We keep saying Kemi is mad but she has many followers. Are those followers too not mad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Tonyspecial(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Good morning
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2019
This woman is mad cheesy
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Ziel20: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Hanty Kemi

Wetin concern u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy Steps Out For Grooving In The US .PICS / Sarkodie And Tracy Ama Addo's White Wedding (Photos And Video) / Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.