Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy (36883 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by VanGap: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Controversial Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed why she stopped going to Church.

The actress revealed in an interview with Zionflex that she stopped going to Church because of the level of hypocrisy there.

She also stated that she prefers to stay at home than go to a place where she will just be criticized.

“The church is supposed to reform people so if you will just criticise and not straighten me then I’ll just stay in my house and pray”, she said.

Back in January, Xandy Kamel made it clear that she would gladly fall for an ugly guy who is good in bed than a handsome guy that cannot perform.

The Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel, said this during an appearance on TV show, “In bed with Adwen”.

Xandy stressed that most handsome guys are one-minute men and cannot make a woman climax, meanwhile, most ugly guys who are overlooked so far better in bed.

She said, “But these pretty guys can’t please a woman in bed, while the ones they look down on may be very good in bed and make a woman reach an orgasm”.

Recall that Xandy has once outed Kumawood actor, Bill Asamoah, saying that he does not last in bed.

Source : https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/11/why-i-stopped-going-to-church-ghanaian-actress-xandy-kamel.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Smalldick123(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2019
That z me too stop going to church since 1924

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Alphahoku: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hypocrisy is in our blood

3 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by ijewejones: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
cheesy

The actress i earlier told you her post gonna make front page..that's the actress

They won't let men rest & @ the same tym,they want men to a*slick whatever they say.

See her wink

30 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by naijadrivablog: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by superior1: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Christianity hasn’t evaporated since she stopped.

Nothing they won’t do to gain attention

14 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by tillaman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Whatever makes you feel comfortable ma’am!

But Guys if she said she would rather fall for an ugly guy that is good in bed than a handsome 2 minutes man, Can any man fall for a fugly lady that is great in bed than a beautiful lady that will barely last a round ??

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Almost ftc

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by hresso: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
What an irredeemably debauched nincompoop and a myopic sock-sucking evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity."

You were probably going to church to worship people and look for men that are good in bed. Nonsense and ingredient angry

12 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Muhammad2468(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
for church them day do back filt again
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by mployer(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nawa
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
To d Mod that brings shitty news to front page...

34 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Dxdxy: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Who won who woo
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Actually, she is right.

Most Nigerian and by extension African Christians are Sunday, Sunday christians

As in, on Sundays, they go for their weekly tonic, like Nigerians used to tune in to watch Frank Olize on NTA Newsline at 9pm Sundays

The rest of the week, Nigerian christians are corrupt, they steal, they commit sexual immorality, they curse and abuse, they do their work sloppily, and so on and so forth. Many of them are on Nairaland, and they claim Chrsitian, while uttering some of the most vile abuse ever seen to man

Am sure some of them were active in Kogi on last election day, doing violence on Saturday,a nd then thanksgiving in chruch on Sunday.

Honestly, I am not surprised when a guy and girl get married in a church, and the girl's belle is already swollen.

The peak hypocrisy is in declaring that your state is a Chirstian state, yet people are still doing all manner of sin there...and we excuse it by saying that 'In Jerusalem, not everyone is holy'.

We had Chirstians in power for most of the time we have been a democracy. No change, no diofference.

And at the end of the day, we would be at church on Sunday.,,,....dancing skelewu to the beat....

(Yes, Muslims too are also guilty. Zamfara declared Sharia in 1999. 20 years later, Zamfara is the most messed up, most insecure state in Nigeria...with Borno more worse. Same for other Sharia states. All because Muslims in Nigeria are Friday Firday Muslims. On other days of the week....).

As a Christian, if Jesus is not Lord of your life, then you have no business being a Chrsitian. If you are using diesel in your petrol tanker car, don't shout if the car engine messes up. Poeple are leaving the church because the church has nothing radical to offer. And if we are not careful, in fifty years time, the churches in Nigeria are going to be empty. Like the churches in the UK and Europe...and icnreasingly the USA.

Becuase we are not serious.

16 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by StrikeBack(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
angry

Basic things Nigerians worship(go to church and pray) God for.

1. Good job

2. Good leaders

3. Security

4. Absence of Village people.

Provide all this things and see the Religion industry collapse.

Sadly, our religious leaders are making huge profits with all these problems

Religion is SCAM

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Instinged: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
HOW I GO TO CHURCH:
WEDNESDAY PRAYER MEETING 6PM TO 7PM
THURSDAY BIBLE STUDY 6PM TO 7PM
SUNDAY SUNDAY SCHOOL/PRAISE & WORSHIP 8AM TO 9AM CLOSE

OTHER THINGS NA WASH

2 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
What's most important is if God is with you.

But from what you've said, it seems that with or without church, you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lysof:
Not enough reason
Go through her reason for avoiding the church again and you will see how she desires to be pampered.
She doesn't want the truth at all, the very reason religion is a weapon in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Kenneth10110(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
she would gladly fall for an ugly guy who is good in bed than a handsome guy that cannot perform

She go test the ugly guy in bed then test the handsome guy too that is to say none of them lost they both got to the zone.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by saintol(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
If you go, you go for yourself. If you don't go, you also don't go for yourself. Las las, everything na for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
There's more hypocrisy in the world than in the church but you haven't asked God to remove you from the world.
Secondly, the word of God is for reprove, warning, correction and comfort. Therefore if you are looking for where you will not be criticized don't go to church.
When God revealed things about the seven churches in The book of Revelation, it was more of criticism, corrections, warnings and a wake up call for those who were doing well to work harder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by tstx(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yawn
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Omoslim26: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
wow what a great news this is the kind of news we have been waiting for
with this news the price of fuel will be reduced rice will be reduced
dollar will go down
boko haram will repent
op God bless you for sharing
but op why did you take so long to share

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by SILVERLINES: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
cheesy

same way i wont have did if not for choirs matters

the thing d do like one kind demon d possess me

the entire church is full of hypocrisy

the members are so disgusting

they criticize
thy fornicate
they are bias
they are everything

selfish people
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Roon9(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Aunty sit down..

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Gifty Powers: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.