Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood (23435 Views)

Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by GistersNG: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
The Rivers state police command has paraded a twenty-three-year-old lady simply identified as Joy Ikhine for allegedly stealing underwears belonging to females who are on their monthly periods in the state.

The Police said the suspect allegedly sends the stolen panties to her supposed sponsors.

Speaking with newsmen, the suspect who was arrested at Rumuorlumeni in Obio-Akpor Local government area of Rivers state admitted engaging in the said act but denied collecting stained underwears.

According to Joy, “Yes, they saw me with pants but some of them were my own. I only have one pant of the girl who reported me and there was no blood in the pant when I took it.

“I have explained to the police why I took the pant. I took the pant because I wanted to wash it for the girl.

“I usually help people to wash their pants.”

Another suspect, Prince Kaodilichi who was also paraded at the state police headquarters for alleged child trafficking said he committed the crime under duress.

Prince confessed to have given out five young girls to a client, but claimed that he had gone back to retrieve the girls who refused to go with him.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/woman-arrested-for-stealing-female-pants-stained-with-mentrual-blood

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by GistersNG: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
cool
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Felixalex(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Nawa o

Hahahaha say she usually help people to wash their pants

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Cceramicaltd: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Menstrual..please edit.

For Architects, Project managers, Interiors Decorators and construction Companies. We can help your projects by supplying Sanitary wares. Contact us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
I want to cry.. cry
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by saydfact(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
na wa ooohh - like joke, like joke this is becoming a national embarrassment

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by fastseo: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Untill we condemn those G boys

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
saydfact:
na wa ooohh - like joke, like joke this is becoming a national embarrassment
YOU'VE said it all.
FACT!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by crixlight2(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Heya ! Her good heart don put her for wahala.. she wan help the poor girl wash the dirty blood stained pant.... minister of pants washer grin

11 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Freeeanijor: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2019
She no want wait for her yahoo boyfriend again, she want buy Benz.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Jayslicky: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Confirm yahoo girl but her sisters dey for Italy, why she choose yahoo g plus, e be like say ashawo work no dey pay well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by koolgee(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2019
God help us ooo.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by dereborn(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Just laughing at the present state of this entity called Nigeria......Only God can protect us!
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Slynation(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2019
"I took the pant because i wanted to wash it for the girl, I usually help people wash pants" That part got me LMAO grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by nickxtra(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2019
"...I normally help people to wash thier pants..." angry

Pants washer, come and wash Bola's boxer that is stained with poo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Bossontop(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Woman sef don join dey steal pants??

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Omnivalent(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Help her to wash it?

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Mikora: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
She usually helps people to wash their pants shocked

6 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
When will they start Stealing FARTS....?
I have quality ones for sale

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Oweku: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
It is finished..
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Vocnewsblog(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Washing of pants is now a profession in Naija
Naija we hail thee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2019
dereborn:
Just laughing at the present state of this entity called Nigeria......Only God can protect us!
A Finished Republic

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by prettyem(f): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Ladies, be wary of these women that wash your clothes for a pay in school...
"Any waaash"
Comot ya pant o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Xkalaban(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Chai, hanty said she usually help ppl to wash there panties. This one good Samaritan of the underwear. U need to enroll under Lai Mohammed for ur tutorials... Raaaabbish!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by omoteacher(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

God please forgive us we have really offended you. When other countries are bringing latest scientific and Hi technology innovation. See what we specialize in ?
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Johndingle: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
sad
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by IchBinBrait(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
GistersNG:
“I have explained to the police why I took the pant. I took the pant because I wanted to wash it for the girl.

“I usually help people to wash their pants.”

Madam please say the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Bride Strangled In Husband’s Home / Hoodlums Attack Mark Obi, Ayade's Ex Aide Who Refused To Defect To APC (Graphic) / We Impersonated Soldiers, Policemen, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.