Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood (23453 Views)

Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Ajibel(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Washing pant is her hobby
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Kylekent59: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2019
undecided

This is the type of pant that works. It must contain fluid/menstral blood and also must have not been washed by the user.

But the washed ones is a waste of time.

More reason you see some of them patronizing the incenerator/ heapes in search of pants because they know the owner will not wash them. Just throw them away.

Stealing pants in this century is a sign of failed country.

Let's join hands and vote the right aspirants
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by inspector44(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Imagine her stealing people's paints and someone else steals her own, how will she make the money then!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Chuxz311(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2019
wonders shall never end

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Ironi: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerians and dirty women panties are like 6 9.

Why are Nigerians so obsessed with dirty women underwears?

Whiles Nigerian men are constantly stealing and sniffing this underwears , the women don’t want to be left out.

How can one think straight with such a nasty fetish ?

Weird people !
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Baronvalll: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by bedspread: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Felixalex:
Nawa o

Hahahaha say she usually help people to wash their pants

My Brother the devil is a liar...

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Johilo(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Notin is a waste in naija... Pants with or without blood can still be used for ritual... Sooner or later dey will start using bra and wig

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by fajani(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Bo pata le fun won joor

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019
guys be careful, make dem no use this pant thing frame you o. its getting alarming.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by arije1530: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Chai chai lalasca ooo
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by asawanathegreat(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Viewers discretion is advised
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by goodmorning40: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Kimbeeeu:
CCTV Spy Recording Pen. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Pen. This Pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Pen is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #12.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

How does the battery charge
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by klever18(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2019
she is a national hero.
she needs to be celebrated ASAP. please extend the pant washing program in Abuja. our girls wears smelly pants.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by goshen26: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Bloggers and lie
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by oochi123(f): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Wicked woman. Afo pata like you.. She never begged you to wash her pants. No woman washes my pant not comfortable with that.. Wicked woman
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2019
dereborn:
Just laughing at the present state of this entity called Nigeria......Only God can protect us!

The country is completely finished.
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Ugosample(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Kylekent59:
undecided

This is the type of pant that works. It must contain fluid/menstral blood and also must have not been washed by the user.

But the washed ones is a waste of time.

More reason you see some of them patronizing the incenerator/ heapes in search of pants because they know the owner will not wash them. Just throw them away.

Stealing pants in this century is a sign of failed country.

Let's join hands and vote the right aspirants

sign of a failed country indeed
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Ugosample(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Xda59:

The country is completely finished.
Completely finished I tell you
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by SaturnNick(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
GistersNG:

“I have explained to the police why I took the pant. I took the pant because I wanted to wash it for the girl.

“I usually help people to wash their pants.”

Good samaritan
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by femi4: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
prettyem:
Ladies, be wary of these women that wash your clothes for a pay in school...
"Any waaash"
Comot ya pant o grin grin grin
What if you mistakenly pack one of your pants along with the clothes and give to such woman. I think the best thing is to do your laundry by yourself

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by scamexposed: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
pants as usual
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Riodebla: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
This one weak me help to wash pant
Re: Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Even ladies too are into this pant stuff. Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper / Police Nab Kidnappers Who Took Yam, Schnapps, Palm Oil As Ransom / We Impersonated Soldiers, Policemen, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.