Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price (8227 Views)

Giveaway Deal Clean Tokunbo Jaguar S-type Lagos Cleared @ 950k / Jaguar S Type For Quick Sale / A Jaguar S-type now reduced to 1.1m for immediate sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
only serious people abeg.

here are the pics:
it's a bit dusty, too tired to clean it shocked

mileage = 100,120
engine size= 2.4 Engine capacity
year= 2002-2003
16inch Alloy rims
Manual transmission.

Car is going for 1.2 million naira, full options, everything i complete and working perfectly even to the footmat.

rear view

frontal

head lamps

The Dash

side doors

The roof

The CD loader

This car is sweet! to cruise, fuel consumption is as low as that of a toyota/honda car.

for further details about the car or for inspection, kindly email me on :

Serious people only.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2007
if interested kindly call me on 01 8764366
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2007
kindly call me on my new number if interested:

Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by babasin(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2007
it's a bit dusty, too tired to clean it

and you wanna sell for above a 1million naira?

grin cheesy
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2007
Don't mind those flowers harbouring dirt.
it's been washed now. grin
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2007
bump, smiley
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ssRhino: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2007
it is either the car is stolen, or u just wanna see how many people will respond to you, if you have bought the car with your own money, there is no way on earth you would sell a 2003 Jaguar S-Type for 1.6M, clearing of such alone cost 400K, so how much did u buy and how much did u ship if wasnt bought within nigeria, also, these are V8 engines and you saying the fuel consumption could be compared to toyota and honda, which honda, cos it surely aint Accord nor camry, so bros, get better information be4 marketing, besides, if you wanna sell a stolen vehicle via this site, that would be sad
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2007
$$Rhino:

it is either the car is stolen, or u just want to see how many people will respond to you, if you have bought the car with your own money, there is no way on earth you would sell a 2003 Jaguar S-Type for 1.6M, clearing of such alone cost 400K, so how much did u buy and how much did u ship if wasnt bought within nigeria, also, these are V8 engines and you saying the fuel consumption could be compared to toyota and honda, which honda, because it surely aint Accord nor camry, so bros, get better information be4 marketing, besides, if you want to sell a stolen vehicle via this site, that would be sad

I can't help but laugh at your ignorance. If it was a stolen car why would i be bold enough to show the plate number in the pictures?
It is up for sale at a giveaway price. If you want to buy(which doubt you can afford) call the number above.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by SirQweird(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2007
$$Rhino:

it is either the car is stolen, or u just want to see how many people will respond to you, if you have bought the car with your own money, there is no way on earth you would sell a 2003 Jaguar S-Type for 1.6M, clearing of such alone cost 400K, so how much did u buy and how much did u ship if wasnt bought within nigeria, also, these are V8 engines and you saying the fuel consumption could be compared to toyota and honda, which honda, because it surely aint Accord nor camry, so bros, get better information be4 marketing, besides, if you want to sell a stolen vehicle via this site, that would be sad

$$Rhino:
My Apologies, but I must agree with Mr. viperman in that it is not quite fair to state the car is 'either stolen' or 'viperman is not a serious seller only looking to garner the number of responses to his listing'. A lot of other possibilites are left out.

There are a number a possible reasons why the price may be somewhat low:
the mileage - 100K miles (would contribute to a lower price); the car is a manual transmission AND V6(i.e. the base of base models) (would contribute to a lower price), the car could have been a complete insurance write-off in the US - it looks like a US spec to me (accident and restored, flooding, etc) (would contribute greatly to a lower price); other possibilities also exist inclusive of the ones you mentioned.

Jaguar S-Types also come in both V6s and V8s. So the V6 S-Type (18miles per gallon) is comparable to a V6 Honda (21 miles per gallon) or Camry (20 miles per gallon). With comparable being the key word.

Btw: I cleared a more expensive car for less than 400k in Lagos. I'd be surprised if the tariff on the S-type were 400k. Lol. You never know with Naija though.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by lolypop: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2007
if truly the car is as beautiful as it is in the pics, i can say the price is very low to the quality of this car.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by kateflow(f): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2007
@poster na theif dey worry u
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ne4real(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2007
@kateflow

d poster is not a thief

the car is even 2 expensive to be sold @ dat price he fixed it

we r talkn abt an s-type jaguar here
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ne4real(f): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ viperman

but y do u want to sell d car

it is a very classy car to be sold at that price
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2007
Thanks sir Qweird & ne4real

it's actually being sold that low Bcuz it's a form of repayment from someone who is owing us(we the present owners).
Reason we want to dispose of it at that price to any lucky buyer and get our capital back.
Hence the fixed price above.

thanks.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by aluwe(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2007
How much is the mountain dew, is it  part of the 1.6 milli
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by lolypop: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
aluwe you are so funny, what montain due has to do with jaguar?
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2007
lmao. Aluwe you are not well.

I could sell the mountain dew with it if you are interested grin
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ssRhino: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2007
Now you are talking, cos i know that this kinda cars in abuja is going for over 2M and that is a year 2000 and not 2003, and Mr. How come you dont know the exact year of the car and cos you post it here dont mean you cant be a thief now, na cyber space
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by omogenaija(f): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ poster if ur gnna sell it @ a give away price then y not just give it to moi smiley kiss
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2007
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-JAGUAR-S-TYPE-3-0-V6-SE-Auto_W0QQitemZ120129186664QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18185QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

can you see the link above? use it.

Ok, Rhino your opinion has been noted can you kindly move off the thread now.
thanks.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by PapaBrowne(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2007
S type Jaguars are not that expensive.I have always wondered why.If you visit ebay, you'll find them 4 less than $8000.
You can get them at the repo auction 4 $3000 even cheaper.
I think Nigerians pay too much for everything, thats why they find the 1.6m so hard to swallow.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ssRhino: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2007
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-JAGUAR-S-TYPE-3-0-V6-SE-Auto_W0QQitemZ120129186664QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18185QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

can you see the link above? use it.

Ok, Rhino your opinion has been noted can you kindly move off the thread now.

that just proves my point, if you buy such at 9,000 pounds, how much will u ship and clear in nigeria and do the math and you wanna sell for 1.6M naira, papaBrowne, pls give me a link to such repo, or better still, could u hook me up with one at 3,000$ and i will worry about the shipping and clearing?
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2007
Rhino did you miss this post of mine?

viperman:

Thanks sir Qweird & ne4real

it's actually being sold that low Bcuz it's a form of repayment from someone who is owing us(we the present owners).
Reason we want to dispose of it at that price to any lucky buyer and get our capital back.
Hence the fixed price above.

thanks.

Or you are just looking for people to argue with you?
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2007
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2007
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by kissobehi(f): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2007
Abeg if una no wan buy the guy car make una no dey post unneccessary post for here jare, haba! Na must say una must open una mouth dey talk jargon, poverty don mesmerise plenty people mind for obodo Naija finish. Guy viper, good luck in your quest to make someone a wanna be big boy/girl car owner, I only feel sorry for the original owner of the wheels, but as they say, such is life
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by Seun(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2007
Why not put the car up for an auction so you can make more money? People really love auctions.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ToToChoper: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2007
PapaBrowne:

S type Jaguars are not that expensive.I have always wondered why.If you visit ebay, you'll find them 4 less than $8000.
You can get them at the repo auction 4 $3000 even cheaper.
I think Nigerians pay too much for everything, thats why they find the 1.6m so hard to swallow.

PapaBrown, i have seen a 2003 Jaguar S type for $3000 and cheaper. It was only sold as spare parts at the junk yard.

Just to add, i did notice the Jaguar emblem that sits on the front of all jags (like Mercedes)is missing in the picture. What's the deal viper?
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2007
chopper,
the emblem was stolen from the former owner. it can be replaced on request, that's a small thing.
Or do you think it's a china made jaguar?, lol nigerians sef. grin
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ToToChoper: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2007
My brotha no vex, nah our situation cause am.
Nah naija nahim man fit see Mercedes with 504 engine inside grin, so person need to shine im eye well.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2007
No problemo I understand smiley
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2007
i think the likes of rhino and co shud leave viperman alone. in as much as i can understand the fears and concerns of rhino and co especially when u consider the kind of society we all leave in, one must also know that such lucky buys still do happen legitimately and i can tell u that first hand. all u have to do is investigate properly, if possible get a police clearance and make sure u don't pay with cash but rather to an account. goodluck viperman in ur sales and try and understand rhino's concerns. don't get him twisted. meanwhile it shud go for less!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 Model Range Rover Vogue Super Charged Toks / Used Toyota Camry 1998/1999 Model For Sale / 2003 Acura Mdx N1.6m Up For Grabs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.