Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price (8234 Views)

Giveaway Deal Clean Tokunbo Jaguar S-type Lagos Cleared @ 950k / Jaguar S Type For Quick Sale / A Jaguar S-type now reduced to 1.1m for immediate sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2007
i think the likes of rhino and co shud leave viperman alone. in as much as i can understand the fears and concerns of rhino and co especially when u consider the kind of society we all live in, one must also know that such lucky buys still do happen legitimately and i can tell u that first hand. all u have to do is investigate properly, if possible get a police clearance and make sure u don't pay cash to the seller but rather to an account. goodluck viperman in ur sales and try and understand rhino's concerns. don't get him twisted. meanwhile it shud go for less!
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2007
Thanks Range smiley
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by Ivvie: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
To the Rhino fellow that calls this a V8, it's interesting how you have a V8 engine with a 2.4L displacement.  For those of you that don't know, Jaguars don't hold their values and $10,000 for a base low output FWD Ford engine is excessive.  Consider the reliability and dependability of the vehicle too.  It also has a manual transmission.  One is currently going for $5200 in one of Houston's local area.  I believe his price is fair (considering shipping and other clearance cost) plus, this would be the second post I'm seeing the poster advertising his vehicles. 

U.S type Jaguars and british spec jaguars are not the same. The jaguar on that link is a special edition equipped with a 3.0 high output engine. There is a difference in category.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2007
Thanks Ivvie,

@nairalanders

This baby is still available o. grin
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by magneto(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2007
damn! now i wish i had 1.6mil cry
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
naija town smiley
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by ssRhino: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ivve, go and check well on jaguar, tell me where that jaguar is and i wil be willing to buy, there are 2 types of S- Type my guy, so check well
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by felixweah2: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
Nigerians are the most Mugu in the world but they clam to be very smart those cars you see in nigeria are very very cheap in germeny infact it will not more then 5 -6,000 euro so what the hall you guys talk about that the car is very low for the price ?? nija deales are the most ole in the world they buy a car of 1,500 euro from Gemeny and clear it for maybe 150 to 200 naira they will put it for sell about 800,000 naira is this not a suck?
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by presido1: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
The car can be cheaper as it is not mint, not tojumbo rather its jegede as in the number plate. so its nigerian second hand and can be sold at any price.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
bump
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by Roughlen(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
instead of whining that cars are so cheap in germany and that dealers are all thiefs(which we all know)
why dont you do something positive about it?
get your dough together. go to germany and buy cars cheaply and sell to us at almost cost price.
i'm not a thief so i would give you 50k for your troubles as your profit.
if you cant do that:
"SHUT THE Bleep UP AND LET VIPERMAN DO HIS SH*T"
-you know who i be
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by henrey(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
Felix Weah, Wy are you jealous
If you are not interested in that jaguar, you better keep your mouth shut!
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by styrax(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
Viperman,

Is the Jaguar still available?!

Please let me know ASAP
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2007
hi styrax,

yes it is still available.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by styrax(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
Im interested, how do I get to see the car? Means how do I get in touch with you?
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2007
styrax

here is my number 08068097693, it's parked in my second home in surulere.
if you are game we could fix an appointment and test drive anytime this week, ring me up.

cheers
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
bump, still available.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2008
bumpity
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2008
still available smiley
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by PAPABOMBOY: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2008
Oga Viper, me I like this moto no be lie and I sure sey e go be bring better money as kabu kabu.

As I dey close to seme border, all my customers go be important people wey get money yanfu yanfu.

If i drive this moto eh, Lastma no near me, fear go catch OPC--- dem no go seize my mirror. Yellow fever wan cough? As the moto black so, even dem go think sey na be be Oga kpata kpata for RRS.

My Oga, I don save 1,000 naira but I promise to bring the remaining by the end of the year. Abeg help me.
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by viperman: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2008
i wonder,
Re: Jaguar S-type For Sale: Good Price by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
felix_weah:

Nigerians are the most Mugu in the world but they clam to be very smart those cars you see in nigeria are very very cheap in germeny infact it will not more then 5 -6,000 euro so what the hall you guys talk about that the car is very low for the price ?? nija deales are the most ole in the world they buy a car of 1,500 euro from Gemeny and clear it for maybe 150 to 200 naira they will put it for sell about 800,000 naira is this not a suck?
grin  grin  grin  grin

i wonder if he is really from Cameroon! LOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Mercedes-Benz tipper 1722 AWD 4x4, Price 10 000 Euro / Top Grade Corolla 2005-2007 Tokunbo Cars Available Call Or Whats#08096577304 Now / Used Toyota Camry 1998/1999 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.