Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ways To Register And Get Your National ID Card Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Register And Get Your National ID Card Fast (2128 Views)

How Can I Get A Dollar Prepaid Card Fast / Register And Incorporate Your Business Entities. / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Register And Get Your National ID Card Fast by zeezco11(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Have you ever wondered why it takes so long for the Nigerian Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to give out national Id card to applicants?  It could be as a result of how and where you enrolled for the National Id Card.

I am not trying to shy away from the fact that the NIMC take so long in producing National Id cards. I don’t know their reasons for that anyway. However, all I will do here is to guide you on how to register and get your National ID as fast as possible.

Steps To Register And Get Your National ID Quickly (NIN)

Visit the NIMC official website by clicking here to access the Enrolment Form
Fill the Enrollment Form online with all your details and print out a summary sheet with a 2D Barcode and Registration Identification Number.
Go to the enrollment center, where an enrollment officer scans the barcode to pull up your information from the database.
You should verify and confirm the enrollment data on the system.
Your headshot photograph, fingerprints and signature would then be captured.
Submit your supporting documents for scanning.
Your enrollment is acknowledged where two slips would be given to you. (a) Transaction Slip (b) NIN Slip indicating completion of enrollment.
With everything properly done, you should not have any problems getting your identity card quickly.
Documents You Need For National ID Card
Now you may be wondering, what are the documents I need to get my National Identity card? You are required to bring along any of the following as a proof of your identity for your enrollment.

1. Old National ID card (If available).
2. Valid Driver’s license.
3. Valid International passport.
4. Voter’s ID card.
5. Govt. staff ID card.

Note: You can use any of the means of identification above. You don’t necessarily need to have all. If you still don’t have 1 to 5 above, feel free to use birth certificate as means of identification (They accepted in my time).
Read More: http://247overnaija.com.ng/news/how-to-register-and-get-your-national-id-card-very-fast/

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Register And Get Your National ID Card Fast by zeezco11(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Glo Going Against Etisalat? / Kano Economic City - Kanawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.