Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Won't My Chromecast Work On My TV? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Won't My Chromecast Work On My TV? (1176 Views)

How To Watch Amazon Prime Videos On A Chromecast? / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Why Won't Gov. Oshiomole Learn To Speak Like A Statesman.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't My Chromecast Work On My TV? by victoriawilliam: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Power on the TV and reconnect the power source to the Chromecast device but do not put the Chromecast into the TV HDMI port. Plug the Chromecast device into an HDMI port on the TV. Change the TV to the same HDMI input as the Chromecast. If you still aren't getting a signal, try the step below.

chromecast wont connect to wifi | activate chromecast | connect pc to chromecast

(1) (Reply)

..... / Top 6 GED Study Tips / Biography Of Ndifreke Ukpong And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.