Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale (1227 Views)

Full Responsive Tech Website For Sale / Best Tech Website / **Selling 1/2/3/4/5 Year Old Facebook Account[high Quality]** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Donaeo: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
A 5-year-old popular tech website in Nigeria is up for sale, it currently has over 50,000 pageviews monthly with several highly competitive keywords ranking on the first page of Google and has backlinks from harvard.edu, gigaom.com and other popular websites.

Opportunities Therein: The website can comfortably reach 10,000+ organic search visits per day in the hands of the right owner.

Revenue potential: Up to 1 million Naira monthly if fully utilized.

Reason for Sale: Owner does not have time for the website, wants to focus on other businesses.

Added Bonuses: Seller is an SEO expert and will provide free consultation to buyer on how to increase traffic and revenue for up to 1 year after sale.

Send an email to steveedegbo@gmail.com stating the maximum amount you're willing to pay if interested.
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Donaeo:
A 5-year-old popular tech website in Nigeria is up for sale, it currently has over 50,000 pageviews monthly with several highly competitive keywords ranking on the first page of Google and has backlinks from harvard.edu, gigaom.com and other popular websites.

Opportunities Therein: The website can comfortably reach 10,000+ organic search visits per day in the hands of the right owner.

Revenue potential: Up to 1 million Naira monthly if fully utilized.

Reason for Sale: Owner does not have time for the website, wants to focus on other businesses.

Added Bonuses: Seller is an SEO expert and will provide free consultation to buyer on how to increase traffic and revenue for up to 1 year after sale.

Send an email to de.don75@yahoo.com stating the maximum amount you're willing to pay if interested.

Website url?
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Donaeo: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please send an email. Thanks
bladeshakers:

Website url?
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by hostkobo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
website URL pls
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
One million naira monthly and the owner couldn't employ people to manage it for him? U never wan talk the reason for sale
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by fastseo: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
ClixMaster:
One million naira monthly and the owner couldn't employ people to manage it for him? U never wan talk the reason for sale
Or Google update has steadily brought down the traffic down
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
fastseo:

Or Google update has steadily brought down the traffic down
Exactly
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by fastseo: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Don't spoil business for him bro

ClixMaster:
Exactly
shocked

Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 22, 2019
fastseo:
Don't spoil business for him bro

shocked
shocked
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Donaeo: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Kudos to the investigators, Lol. Also thanks for revealing the domain in public even though I wanted privacy.

To potential buyers, here is my defence:

1. The website decreased in Alexa ranking due to an experiment I ran in late 2017 and stopped in July 2018 - I switched geotargeting from Nigeria to USA to see if my authority would work in the USA as well, it wasn't successful so I switched back to Nigeria and got my rankings back almost instantly. It wasn't caused due to any penalty as I follow all Google's guidelines strictly.

2. naijatechhub.com currently holds the featured snippets in Google for some of the biggest keywords in Nigeria such as mtn data plan (40,500 search volume monthly), mtn data plans, etisalat data and currently ranks on page 1 for glo data plan, airtel data plan, nairabet, winnersgoldenbet, innoson motors price list and so many others so there's no penalty on it at all. Check in Google and verify for yourself.

3. I am selling it because I want to focus on and invest in my international websites as Nigerian CPC and affiliate marketing income is far less than US, UK, Canada, etc.

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by fastseo: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Donaeo:
Kudos to the investigators, Lol. Also thanks for revealing the domain in public even though I wanted privacy.

To potential buyers, here is my defence:

1. The website decreased in Alexa ranking due to an experiment I ran in late 2017 and stopped in July 2018 - I switched geotargeting from Nigeria to USA to see if my authority would work in the USA as well, it wasn't successful so I switched back to Nigeria and got my rankings back almost instantly. It wasn't caused due to any penalty as I follow all Google's guidelines strictly.

2. naijatechhub.com currently holds the featured snippets in Google for some of the biggest keywords in Nigeria such as mtn data plan (40,500 search volume monthly), mtn data plans, etisalat data and currently ranks on page 1 for glo data plan, airtel data plan, nairabet, winnersgoldenbet, innoson motors price list and so many others so there's no penalty on it at all. Check in Google and verify for yourself.

3. I am selling it because I want to focus on and invest in my international websites as Nigerian CPC and affiliate marketing income is far less than US, UK, Canada, etc.

Sorry for bringing up the url.... Sorry about that.

Don't worry you will sell it but if possible what's the price.
Re: 5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale by Donaeo: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
fastseo:

Sorry for bringing up the url.... Sorry about that.

Don't worry you will sell it but if possible what's the price.

It's all good man, please send an email to steveedegbo@gmail.com for the price.

(1) (Reply)

Review - Www.meristemwealth.com/default.asp / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement / What Can I Use To Create A Site Like Myschool.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.