Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Do Ladies Love Chefs So Much? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Ladies Love Chefs So Much? (557 Views)

David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / "Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo) / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Chefs So Much? by biyiwyle(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's something I have observed over time. In fact, if not for discipline and God's grace... Probably I would have become something else... Also, as a chef, it seems I owe everybody free food.

You always hear... Where is my shawarma? Bring small chops for me too and im like.... Did my grandfather owe your grandmother?

The ones that will hug you and crush their b**b's on you because of extra meat and finally, the one that falls in love in love with you because they automatically feels you are husband material..

As a lady or guy? What do you feel? Am I right?and kindly share your experience so I know it's not only me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Chefs So Much? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chefs been saving lives since laa.. Food is too important.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love Chefs So Much? by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
biyiwyle:
It's something I have observed over time. In fact, if not for discipline and God's grace... Probably I would have become something else... Also, as a chef, it seems I owe everybody free food.

You always hear... Where is my shawarma? Bring small chops for me too and im like.... Did my grandfather owe your grandmother?

The ones that will hug you and crush their b**b's on you because of extra meat and finally, the one that falls in love in love with you because they automatically feels you are husband material..

As a lady or guy? What do you feel? Am I right?and kindly share your experience so I know it's not only me.
Ask yourself this one veeeeeeeery important question.... Do ladies reeeeeeeeally love me for who I am or because of food ??

(1) (Reply)

Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks / Food Mixer Smoothie-making Blender / Yam And Egg Sauce That Vibes You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.