Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai (21531 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Atewo400(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
That paint in ur face is enough to paint my room
����
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Kingjames(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEGREE(STD)
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Pajemo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
That's not easy mehn... She's really a great woman [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
People spend years and money to do PhD, and they are just dashing out doctorate degree like akara to people like Linda. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by GameGod(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Gafdam what was your message about
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Xisnin(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
NoGender:

You, you don't even have sense let me not bother replying you.

These days they've just reduced a PhD to mean less. I remember the days of my father when you had to school and school and read to have a master's degree, PhD meant you were a very notable academic.

But whats its worth today? Even Patience Jonathan has a PhD.

Valerie47:
People spend years and money to do PhD, and they are just dashing out doctorate degree like akara to people like Linda. Nawa o.

She bagged an Honorary doctorate. It is not the same as PhD.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Any Doctorate that you did not bag as a Virgin..

Forget it! It is useless.

Which is why there is not DOctorate in your entire family...
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by olabs201(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2019
I think Seun is the best, just that he keep a low key life style.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Congrats to her..
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 1:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Great news. Congratulations to her. kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by jibrilELsudan: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2019
If she likes let her bag another bag of cement, she will still remain an Hoelosho with a bastard son.

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Chuxz311(m): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2019
undecided

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by flourishing247: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2019
NoGender:

These days they've just reduced a PhD to mean less. I remember the days of my father when you had to school and school and read to have a master's degree, PhD meant you were a very notable academic.

Thank you! It's so painful. Even professorship is a hot mess now. Too bad
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by sonature1: 1:56am On Jan 19, 2019
NoGender:

A PhD and an honorary doctorate degree don't mean the same thing.

PhD is awarded to STUDENTS for their academic excellence in schools while an honorary doctorate degree is awarded to illustrious individuals who have positively impacted the human society.

Please let that sink in. Yes, Linda deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 19, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Rubbish analysis. Just say congrats. She deserves the honour. May you also be honoured like that in your own field.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by Evince(m): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2019
ArcFresky:
Dont hate, babe actually took advantage of the internet unlike her mates who preferred to be following men about

Unlike her mates who come to beg recharge card on internet .
I love her strength. Congrats lady
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by MelaninGold(f): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2019
TarOrfeek:

virgin kill u there..anuofia. You that is a virgin what do you have to show for it. When you can't be happy for someone, how will good things happen to you. We are talking about degree you are talking about something else.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by MelaninGold(f): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2019
igbodefender:

Rubbish analysis. Just say congrats. She deserves the honour. May you also be honoured like that in your own field.
Leave the dullard, I am sure his girlfriend is a virgin and she is struggling with Bsc.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by JaneYave(f): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2019
nonye6194:
Some people won't like this one.

Someone should wake aunty Kemi grin
hahahahahaha. let the sleeping dogs lie
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by LINTUNE(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2019
TarOrfeek:

angry

rubbish angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by tiger28: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
$10K donation to ANY of these yeye UNAFFILIATED universities and you will surely get an honorary doctorate then ppl start calling you Doctor so so so. My close friends did it with some yeye university in Dominica.... Its part of image laudering Jor!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by OdiaI(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
NoGender:

They have been awarding Honorary Doctorate since the days of your father. There is a difference in Honorary doctorate degree - which is what she is to be awarded here - and Doctor of Philosophy degree, which is Ph.D...

Honorary doctorate degree is conferred on anyone worthy of it just the same way chieftaincy title is conferred on whoever deserves it as per the person's contribution to the society.

She has made a remarkable contribution to the society through something if you ask me and that is through Blogging. It won't be out of place too to award Seun this same honorarium if he accepts because he has also contributed remarkably to online information management. It depends on your field. There is nothing wrong in awarding her the honorarium. She has put in the work.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by DNA1997: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2019
I think say na by knowledge den de bang dis degrees
Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai by rafcrown(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
MONEY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Meets Solomon Dalung At The Airport (Pictured) / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo / May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.