Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son (20172 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by MelaninGold(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
tfash96:
na ur mama give birth 2 me 4 u 2 sabi that ur mama don tell u my story u dis goddamned godforsaken nincompoop
chai so it is paining you but you have the mind to call someone else's child prematurely born. Iwu onyeiberibe
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by trumpcoat(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Where is the newborn baby now,this is a trowly
Re: Yvonne Jedege Steps Out With Her Newborn Son by tfash96(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
MelaninGold:
chai so it is paining you but you have the mind to call someone else's child prematurely born. Iwu onyeiberibe
but is she ur sister?I don't understand ur language but didinrin ni e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With New Photos / Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.