Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home (1139 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Two Boys Seen Helping People Retrieve Their Properties Being Swept Away By Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by itspzpics(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2019
In a video clip shared online recently, A mother was seen in this video packing his daughter belongings out of her matrimonial home as the husband film and abuse the mother in law.

According to the husband, he was abusing his wife and her mother for packing his own property out with her daughter property like Tv, refrigerator and many other things. Though later the Husband angrily broke the Plasma TV into Pieces which cause another fight between the husband and the wife.

Watch the hilarious video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mother-seen-helping-her-daughter-to-pack-from-her-matrimonial-home/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by itspzpics(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2019
You can Watch the Abusive Video >>>HERE

Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by Olalan(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2019
This is serious.........anybody with a bad marriage or relationship is living a hell on earth
Both mother, husband and wife look irresponsible but how on earth would a guy still say he want to call his mummy to see how his properties are being moved from his own house what a sissy he is, irrespective of the circumstances that led to the failure of the union.
Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by GisterBlogger: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by decatalyst(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2019
While i do not support domestic violence or an abusive marriage, i feel it is wrong for the mother to be assisting her daughter to pack out of her matrimonial home.

Her sisters and brothers could assist.

Abi what do you guys think?
Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by queensera(f): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
While i do not support domestic violence or an abusive marriage, i feel it is wrong for the mother to be assisting her daughter to pack out of her matrimonial home.

Her sisters and brothers could assist.

Abi what do you guys think?
Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Flat heads and penchant for self-disgrace.... angry

The pretty damsel shouldn't have married the chest-beater.

PS - i was close to the scene cool
Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by Originakalokalo(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Jesus is the only way to heaven... End time events everywhere ..a lot of people now despise marriage and the sanctity of this institution is lost..

The devil's aim is simple.. Destroy marriages and the society is set on fire...
Do you know the prince of peace? ..

One day we shall all leave this chaotic world.

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.
Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by Hector09(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Who knowz what might ve be the problem, i better help my daughter than to see her dead

2 Likes

Re: Mother Seen Helping Her Daughter To Pack From Her Matrimonial Home by Fatherofdragons: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2019
There is nothing worse that living in an abusive marriage, I respect women who find the courage to leave their a.holes of a husband, it was very supportive for the mother to help her pack her belongings, some mothers would just tell the child to endure and pray for her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Vehicle Crashes While Chasing Rice Dealers / The Story Of A Police Man, A Cow,and A Dead Man Is Partly FALSE!. / Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.