Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed (53140 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
It was a tale of tears and wailings in Ivhiogbe quarters of Jattu, headquarters of Uzairue Clan of Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, as a cheating wife stabbed her husband, one Abdulrasheed Dagana to death after he caught her in their matrimonial bed having intimacy with another man.

The incidence happened yesterday, 13 November, 2021 when the young man, Tipper driver came back from work unexpectedly to behold his wife naked with another man inside their matrimonial room.

The man attempted to wrestle with the wife's lover, but the wife had join forces with the lover and stabbed her young husband. The man bleeder profusely on the way to the hospital where he died a few minutes later.

Wife Kills Husband Who Caught Her Cheating In Their Matrimonial Home

A man simply identified as Abdulateef has been stabbed to death by his wife.
The woman was said to have harmed him after he caught her with another man in their matrimonial home.

It was gathered that the incident happened around 3am on Sunday in Jattu, Etsako West Local Government of Edo State.
The woman reportedly stabbed the deceased when he came home at about 3am and met her with another man in their bedroom.

A source said, “The man was living with two wives in his house, but had to rent an apartment for his first wife in a different location to allow peace to reign while staying with the junior one in his house.”

He said the deceased visits the first wife and spends the night there but there has been a rumour that another man visits his second wife every night when he is not at home.
He said the deceased came home that night from his first wife’s rented apartment, only to meet a man with his junior wife in their bedroom.

According to him, the deceased allegedly got hold of the visitor and in the process, the woman stabbed him twice on his stomach apparently to pave way for the alleged lover’s escape and make it look like a robbery attack.
He said the deceased died as a result of the injury, adding that the quick arrival of the police saved the suspect from being killed by a mob.

He said the suspect has been arrested by the police.

Efforts to get a response from the state’s police command’s Public Relations Officer to respond were unsuccessful as calls and text messages to his phone were not answered and replied to respectively.

https://dailytrust.com/wife-stabs-husband-to-death-after-catching-her-with-another-man-in-edo

4 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by PlayMaker14: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
With all these killings and cheating going on in marriage nowadays, it's best I wash my hands off anything called marriage.

283 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Passovile: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Edo girls sha

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Lastmankc(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
The fool killed her husband bc of a side cock.These are some of the reasons why most men preferred to be baby Papa.Guys,fear fair ladies,they are more dangerous than the devil.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by taiwotimitt: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
This gender ehn..... Especially the yellow pawpaw, fear them.....

Sora fo'birin o, Olorun a wa pelu e o

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by gambia(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fear women, the future is female indeed.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Morgan9(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
John 35 vs 5

Jesus wept ..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by UDUJ(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lock her up and throw away the keys.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by unshakablejihad: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
i be think say them talk say edo girls no dey cheat for marriage.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Passovile:
Edo girls sha
Not peculiar to a particular tribe pls

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
unshakablejihad:
i be think say them talk say edo girls no dey cheat for marriage.
The new generation Edo girls have turned tradition upside down and daring the gods of the land

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Ryda(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Woman stabbed husband to death after he caught her with a man in matrimonial bed
O.p read the headline again, but slowly this time angry

Modified: moderator I saw what you did angry
I don't have time to shalaye!
The O.p headline was formerly Woman stabbed man to death after he caught him with a man

One thing you should always know as a man, women are insatiable by nature.
Olamide said it all in one of his songs. Buy them heaven on earth, a cheat will still cheat

I'll say it again, a SIMPle man and a gentleman are two different people, a SIMPle man will see all the red flags in a relationship and still dive into it.
A gentleman? Some call them the redpillers, while some call them players, they serve you breakfast while it's still hot

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
There is something inaccurate with this story cos it's contradicting itself alot..the link is saying a different thing no clarification in details..
Read the first paragraph and you gonna understand what I mean..this is likely a fake news believe at you own risk..

4 Likes

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Godada(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Caramia2020(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Life, u cheat o, na u still get mind stab person die, na wa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ryda:
Woman stabbed husband to death after he caught her with a man in matrimonial bed
Professor Johnbul, don't teach me nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:
There is something inaccurate with this story cos it's contradicting itself alot..the link is saying a different thing no clarification in details..
Read the first paragraph and you gonna understand what I mean..this is likely a fake news believe at you own risk..
This happened in my in-laws neighborhood, a few houses separating the houses. I called my wife and she made calls to the mother to confirm the incidence. Must you continue to be a doubting Thomas?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abujaexpress:
This happened in my in-laws neighborhood, a few houses separating the houses. I called my wife and she made calls to the mother to confirm the incidence. Must you continue to be a doubting Thomas?
Babe I ain't a doubting Thomas but if you want your story to be taken whole heatedly you need to reshape your first paragraph and go to the link you pasted and also modify it..they are all repudiating themselves..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ryda:
That's what I am explaining to the guy but he keeps arguing with me..
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chai...

Edo women and cheating are like teeth and tongue --- they are inseparable.

It is well oo...
#Zoogeria

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by TheWolfen(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Well he is a better place now... They just made it easy for him to escape this evil world.
The woman and her lover should rot I'm jail

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Candidlady: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fake news
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Fear woman and live long football club united lipsrsealed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by dre11(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
as i always say:" THOU SHALL NOT GET MARRIED TO CRAZED PEOPLE, AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THAT MAD PERSON"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by NwaAmaikpe: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
shocked

I blame the man for this, of all the names in the world to bear, he chose Dagana forgetting that there's power in the names we answer to.
Today, he's been daggered.

I look back and I doubt there's any clan in all of Afenmai land whose women I did not have a taste of their kpekus.
From Ayogwiri to Ughiole, from Warrake to Ihievbe, from Otuo to Agenebode, from Ikabigbo to Ibienafe, from Aviele to Iyamho, from Egelesor to Afashio, from Anegbette to Elele, from Okpekpe to Ekperi, from Okpella to Igarra.

But I can tell you that Jattu women are the most wayward in all of Uzairue.

Go there and you'd find most women trying to walk over a sitting goat because there is a superstition there that as an adultress, if you walk over a goat, the repercussions of cheating will not affect you.

I have never put myself in the shoes of the man whose wife's back I throw on the bed.
But my heart goes out to Abdulrasheed. That was such a painful and shameful way to die.
To be beaten up and stabbed in your own house by the woman who gave up on your manhood.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Karlovych: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2021
shocked shocked But I thought women don't cheat in marriages and relationships, they should both continue with their fornication in prison.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by tillaman(m): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Vaginarians on this ooo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by chicoMX(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2021
grin

NwaAmaikpe should be a course on its own or topic to be discussed in our mental facilities.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I blame the man for this, of all the names in the world to bear, he chose Dagana forgetting that there's power in the names we answer to.
Today, he's been daggered.

I look back and I doubt there's any clan in all of Afenmai land whose women I did not have a taste of their kpekus.
From Ayogwiri to Ughiole, from Warrake to Ihievbe, from Otuo to Agenebode, from Ikabigbo to Ibienafe, from Aviele to Iyamho, from Egelesor to Afashio, from Okpekpe to Ekperi, from Okpella to Igarra.

But I can tell you that Jattu women are the most wayward in all of Uzairue.

Go there and you'd find most women trying to walk over a sitting goat because there is a superstition there that as an adultress, if you walk over a goat, the repercussions of cheating will not affect you.

I have never put myself in the shoes of the man whose wife's back I throw on the bed.
But my heart goes out to Abdulrasheed. That was such a painful and shameful way to die.
To be beaten up and stabbed in your own house by the woman who gave up on your manhood.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Capitalpunisher: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2021
UDUJ:
Lock her up and throw away the keys.
hmmmmmm for cheating and murder ?
No naa she deserves to die too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by joyandfaith: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Ryda:

I don't understand you.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by UDUJ(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
hmmmmmm for cheating and murder ?
No naa she deserves to die too

I agree

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.