Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React (45071 Views)

#AbujaMassacre Trends On Twitter Over Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Protesters / #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident / #FreeSamuelOgundipe Trends On Twitter After SARS Arrest Premium Times Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Omnipresent(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Evil females putting guys in trouble. Protect your self from these demons, society won't do it

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 22brains(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
NairaMedia:
Michael Asiwaju, the furniture seller who committed suicide after he was accused of rape by some ladies has reportedly caught the attention of Twitter users after report of his death went viral.

Recall that we reported that Michael Asiwaju took a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper, and was met lifeless in his hotel room around 12am on January 13, 2019. The furniture seller who committed suicide shortly after sharing his suicide note on Twitter, had checked into the hotel in the evening of the previous day.

However some social media users as reacts after he fail to giveaway his iPhone charger before he committed suicide.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/michael-asiwaju-iphone-charger-trend-on.html
but the dead can't use phone na. He should charitably give it out. See why money is nothing in this life?
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by propsvila: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
The youth of this country Sha
No matter what don't take your life it does not in any way ease the pain. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by mrjaydee(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Too many fools on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Ufedolove: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
The trend of being savage and witty has made social media users lose their senses and humanity.

A young man commits suicide and the problem is his iPhone charger?

By the way, why didn't he sue the accusers? It might have taken time, but if their accusations were false, they will learn the hard way.

It's appalling. In fact, it saddens my soul
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by sfsmng: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Eyah
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 22brains(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
myettiallah:
This news is getting stale, allow the man to RIP.

Jobless bloggers angry
but the dead can't use phone na. He should charitably give it out. See why money is nothing in this life?
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 22brains(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Ufedolove:

It's appalling. In fact, it saddens my soul
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 22brains(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:
The youth of this country Sha
No matter what don't take your life it does not in any way ease the pain. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
The trend of being savage and witty has made social media users lose their senses and humanity. A young man commits suicide and the problem is his iPhone charger?

I noticed this too. The hunger for likes and retweet. People no longer speak/text from the heart. Every text, every reply are laced with 90% sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
I hope his accusers can now rest. The evil that men women do will continue to live with them. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Vince77(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
Can you imagine how useless Nigeria youths have become

As in eh
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Ablechukwu(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2019
the ladies that accused him of rape would b vry happy nw...smh sometimes i jus hate women.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 9jamuslimaah(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
The trend of being savage/witty has made social media users lose their senses and humanity. A young man commits suicide and the problem is his iPhone charger?

By the way, why didn't he sue the accusers? It might have taken time, but if their accusations were false, they will learn the hard way.

Sadly, his death proves nothing.
He was guilty, that's why
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 2sexycom(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2019
logon599:
A full human being died in regrettable circumstances, my fellow human beings are more interested in trending with iphone charger jokes. I hope when they're gone, other people don't water down the entirety of their life with another basic commodity. What days we live in

U don't get why iphone charger is trending. You should ask questions bros.

So let me help you.

IPhone charger is trending because when the guy said he will kill himself, a girl , right below his tweet, said he should drop his iPhone charger while dying.
U get it now? So that is why people are mentioning it, not that they are happy he died.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by UjuJoan2: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't get it, why will he kill himself? Death is so final, why take that route?

I hole he find peace now. sad
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by olisaEze(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Naija feminists, the “stupid rapist guy” is dead! Hope y’all including iPhone charger gal now feel a whole lot safer? Ur witty lust to trend finally destroyed an enterprising young man and his family una wehdone!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:
The trend of being savage/witty has made social media users lose their senses and humanity. A young man commits suicide and the problem is his iPhone charger?

U wan give am money way e go give lawyer about... U set talk say e g take time and time na weitin
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by zinaunreal(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
I will die one day. So how someone takes his life no concern me. A working iphone charger is better than a dead man
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by yrex01(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Nd u said diz pipu ain't lazy. Lazy z an understatement cef.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by ollah2: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Stocking:
Can you imagine how useless Nigeria youths have become

Lagbaja was right when he said Nigerians are mentally and emotionally weak. These are the same set of people that expects Nigeria to be better. Misplaced priorities!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by logon599: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2019
2sexycom:

U don't get why iphone charger is trending. You should ask questions bros.

So let me help you.

IPhone charger is trending because when the guy said he will kill himself, a girl , right below his tweet, said he should drop his iPhone charger while dying.
U get it now? So that is why people are mentioning it, not that they are happy he died.

Lecturer bro,

I read the post and all it's comments and understood it fully before posting.

If you also fully read to understand, you should've seen the reason other commenters above were angry. Something like death occured and all people were interested in was someone's comment about a charger. No empathy or regard apparently for the bereaved. People have become that immune and soulless

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2019
But this thing is not funny, I'm not finding it funny.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't get it...was he the same guy who talked about his mum's death as a result of the rape allegation?

Wawu! Which one come be suicide.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by KiZiie(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians are slowly becoming worse than Kenyans
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by 2sexycom(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
logon599:

Lecturer bro,

I read the post and all it's comments and understood it fully before posting.

If you also fully read to understand, you should've seen the reason other commenters above were angry. Something like death occured and all people were interested in was someone's comment about a charger. No empathy or regard apparently for the bereaved. People have become that immune and soulless
I understand. But my major concern is the increasing suicide in Nigeria at the drop off a hat... I have never seen such spike than in recent times.
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by nazablossom(f): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
So this guy went ahead to commit suicide. Why did he give up so easily and allow the girl to get away with the accusation
Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by nijabazaar: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
oloriLFC:
People joke with almost everything even in serious situations. When Asiwaju tweeted that he was gon'die, people joked with it, some thought he was bluffing and started saying silly things, especially females. One even requested for his charger before he dies. Not cool. Smh

He commiting suicide still does not exonerate him if indeed He's guilty...

I think he knows its the easy way out.

Something tells me that might be guilty, just a hunch...does not mean he is

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React by nijabazaar: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
I couldn't possibly care less, Twitter did not kill him....his actions led to his own death.

And no one should shout cyber bullying.... He deserves it. All serial rapist should find it in their hearts to die like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.