Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Www.tiggohandbags.com - A Bag Manufacturer For Custom Handbags And Purses - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Www.tiggohandbags.com - A Bag Manufacturer For Custom Handbags And Purses (1937 Views)

Supplier Of Ankara And Leather Handbags And Footwears For Males And Females / . / I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.tiggohandbags.com - A Bag Manufacturer For Custom Handbags And Purses by Tiggobags(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2010
Hi buddies,madam! all friends there in nigeria and worldworld :

We are Tiggo Handbags in china,a professional bag manufacturer for years specializing in custom design bags,custom handbags,custom lady purses,wholesale lady fashion handbags,factory prices,good quality and good customer services !

If you are in bags business,no matter wholesale,own a boutique or retail,if you have any bags,handbags designs to make,contact us with your inquiry.Tiggo handbags is your realiable partner in china to supply chic and fabulous handbags.

More info at www.tiggohandbags.com or www.tiggobags.com

Thank you ! God bless you all !

Re: Www.tiggohandbags.com - A Bag Manufacturer For Custom Handbags And Purses by Dollarpoh: 4:56am On Sep 02, 2013
FRAUD/SCAM ALERT[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Henry Li and Li Yang are frauds. They made several samples for me and when I placed the production order, they took $12688 from me for 340 units of bags and never delivered one single item. You really should check the credibility of you manufacturers before recommending them to the public.
DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Men Suit And Blazers @ Affordable Price. / Kornerstone Rechargeable Fan. (best Brand) N13,000 / Just Landed!!! Carter's Baby Clothes At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.